Who are some of the biggest trolls on GAG (describe don't tag)?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• The race baiters

The repeat " how do I look/am I fat" posters

The "I cheated on my boyfriend with his brother because he has a big dick but I love my husband and we've been married for 6 years but I'm only 19" posters

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I don't give "some of the biggest trolls on GAG" enough mental effort, energy, and attentive focus to even describe who they are or what they're about. In my mind, they're pretty much momentary so why extend their presence by thinking about them or even talking about them later?

• That's good, you don't have enough mental energy to engage those smarter than you, so you should just save up and maybe someday you can expend all of it to trick a rich guy into buying you a Chrysler Crossfire or Pontiac Solstice.

• @Gommers I don't know what that dramatic attempt at sh*t starting is all about but that's the last time you'll be saying anything to me. ;)

By the way hon, it's not about "engaging those who are smarter than me", it's about not feeling that "those people", who often arrogantly give themselves way too much credit, are not a meaningful, enjoyable, or even valuable source of energy. Some of these "smart people" should be smart enough to recognize how nonexistent they are to a stranger's life and not assume that their mouths and minds are all that important or valued. :)

• there was one troll in the comment threads on another question i just answered
    apparently, s/he made a new account so s/he can harass some of the more popular girls on this site. probably jealous of their looks.

• the people who ask dick questions and post about the MRA.

• I think there was this one person on here a long time ago who always wrote questions about incest or something and they tricked everyone

• The FACTS dude. Omg

• Seems that I wasn't much of a good troll after all. People no longer remember me.

What Guys Said 8

• That ass who is asking daily about how he thinks blonde girls only go after dark skinned people.

He does it EVERY day.

• i like a good troll, who uses satire, humor, exaggeration and wits to get people to second guess their own persuation.

• Shout out to the Social Club Guy.

• Fuck describing, it's Mexborough aka tenofthepeaks. Most people here will agree with me.

• There is a troll on here that hates on people and has many accounts he gets deleted but still comes back

• Me.. but I'm a good troll tho.
    I attack those are deserve the hate.

1. Catfish
    2. Attention seekers (no, I will not fucking rate you)
    3. Stupid trolls

• Do you hate me?

• Me. I'm a villain. I'm a monster. I destroy lives. Why? I don't know. lol

• Lol I got mentioned on here. Good for me :)