What questions on GAG do you dislike the most and why?

Of the options below which questions on here do you dislike the most and why?
TY :)

Personally i dislike religious questions. The comments always get nasty and people always end up fighting/bickering because everyone is so set in their ways and refuses to see anything from someones elses view...

• How do i look
  • Does he/she like me
  • Religion
  • Politics
  • Sexuality
  • Penis/boob size
  • Other (please specify below)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ones that make me facepalm... it usually involves something soo simple if they would just think about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• The penis questions irritate me to no end. And even if you answer, there are still loads more... daily...
    But the same How Do I Look from the same people every day can get annoying, too. If it's different pics, that's ok I don't mind those, but the same pics over and over... ugh.

What Guys Said 13

• Popularity contests.

• I hate questions on religion when the question askers usually have ears for only one answer and anything else is rejected and downvoted.

Then there are others who do it only to bash the other side.

• Penis questions I avoid answering now. #BeatingADeadHorse

• Religion. Tired of religion, lol

• other, the offensive/obvious/straight stupid/ close minded ones

• first is the does he or she like me questions, second is the friend zone or friend zoned questions I used to see quite often but not no more probably because they've evolved to the women hate question which sometimes humor me.

• Well there are few topics on this site itself that I dislike.

• Questions about drugs and abortion

• How do i look questions. They are more and more being asked by girls who ask for honesty, while simultaneously not being able to handle the honesty that they are asking for

• Boobs vs ass questions are the stupidest, come on, what if someone prefer legs or long hair etc... I hate "2 options only" questions.

• penis & boob size & sexuality question which make them dislike.

• How do I look? Should I crush them emotionally or just lie through my teeth?

• Penis/boob size and "boobs vs ass/butt" questions (really stupid).

What Girls Said 17

• Currently the lovely lady who posts the "Which one's prettier" questions every 30 seconds. You need only ask a question once, I promise.

• I don't like the HDIL questions since they take up a TON of time since people tend to leave the most ridiculous comments on them. The penis and boob questions are also stupid. You have what you have. If the other person doesn't like them, then find someone better.

I also don't like any question that encourages people to put other people down. Why can't we discuss issues without being mean to someone?

• "Does race x date race y"

• Penis questions. OBVIOUSLY, MY PENIS IS THE BIGGEST. And everybody needs to just accept that fact and move on.

• I'm literally so over the "is my penis okay/big enough" question, sigh. I also hate the "am I fat?" questions and their skinny as a damn stick and I'm over here like if you're fat then damn I have no hope. Probably also the questions where you have to rate the person or even on the occasion someone wants to know what girl is prettier or what guy do you like more.

• I'd say race related questions. People always say offensive things and show their true colors.
    After that, I'd say religious questions, they always end up in arguments.

• I get a bit tired of "F" for Follies like "Penis/boob size.
    I am shocked at GAG for even allowing it here. There are "Under18" that they 'Allow' to share the site and of course I have no problem in having them, they are Most welcome.
    However, with That being said, let's put to bed already the vulgar talk of Continuous Sizes and Rises.
    Good luck. xx

• Religion questions because it gets messy really quickly and more times then not people try to force their opinions down your throat.

• I actually hate the "does x like me?" questions the most, because they're always either extremely vague, the answer is obvious and OP is looking for people to give them the answer they want to hear or OP is reading into supposed signs too much and looking for meaning in things that have none (example: he looked at me in x way, therefore lurrrrrrrv).

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...enius-meme.png

• FUCKING DICK SIZE QUESTIONS. 😣

• Penis and boob size is 55% of G@G and 30% is How do I look? The rest is "good" questions.

• The penis/boobs questions hands down! They annoy me so much. I don't even know why -.-

• All of the above except for sexuality. I ask those questions quite often 😂😂😂

• I'm ok with the how do I look questions as long as they're not repetitive. Otherwise I hate them the most.

• Penis/boob size and boobs vs ass questions are the stupidest.

• penis/boob sizing ones or the how do i look questions when they post a picture at a very weird camera angle :")

• Mostly A, B & mostly F