Do You Still Ask Questions?

I hardly do anymore if you write a long good question there is no point now. They get flushed by stupid "Do you like dick?" And "How are my boobs?" questions. So I just try to answer the good ones. But Its just pointless to ask good questions.

See If this one gets flushed away.

• Yes!
  • I Try.
  • Nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are completely right... If we write a nice question about mood, relations, our society and it's current dilemmas; noone will even reply. If you ask a serious question and need help very much; noone will notice or pay attention. On the other hand, if someone shows their asses, breasts or any other places, a tons of people will rush there instantly! And you can see over 50 comments... These all make me lose my wish to post questions...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I do, but even though many people are helpful on this site so many are just huge bitches and dicks that I don't feel like dealing with assholes who don't take the time to read my question and even if they do, they don't look at the situation with an open mind. So, I don't ask questions much these days. I mostly just answer. If I do ask a question, it's rarely a personal one because 1) people never answer and 2) people on here don't even try to be a little bit sympathetic.

What Guys Said 23

• you're right that a lot of questions get buried beneath a lot of simpler questions that people love to answer about physical prowess, how do I look, and other stuff like that

I do still try to ask questions

• Sometimes I ask questions but only general ones that everyone can answer, but also tends to rile people up a bit (not in an offensive manner, mind you, but people try to prove their side of the debate).

The one about the connection between love and sex and whether you truly love someone if you would rather be caught dead than have sex with them, for example, got tons of replies. I did feature it, sure, but hey, it worked pretty well.

For specific scenarios in my life, nope.

• I sill ask questions and post myTakes, but I understand and agree with what you are saying.

• I haven't started asking questions yet. I'm far to busy with all the dick and boob questions! Bwahaha!

• During summer I had that period when I would ask a question every day but it then gradually died down as uni started. Now I just ask whenever.

• Most of my questions are too long for people to read and answer so I only bother asking if I'm really desperate for an answer.

• No, not often.

• Yes I've been asking questions lately because I've been trying to better myself. I think there are areas that I'm lacking in and I want to rectify that.

• The only time I ask questions is when I actually need help, and that's when it seems 0 Opinion comments are most prominent...

• I Gave Up, So I Just Play Along And Answer The Few Good Questions.
    While Still Trying To Convince Girls Thelr Boobs Are Not Too Small, Don't Get Fake Boobs, There Is Nothing Wrong With Your Pussy.
    And The Guys Endless Cock Comparison, Is My Dick Too Small, Can I Have Sex Even Though My Dick Is Small, Will She Laugh At Me.
    The Insecurities People Have With Their Body Is Endless!
    Will They Ever Realize People Will Accept Them For Who They Are And Love Them No Matter What?

• now i only ask... i rarely answer questions now... like no more than 10 opinions/day...

• Yep I try to think of some random questions to throw in the group and see what happens :)

• I agree. I miss the old pull-down menu this site used to have for looking at questions for various topics. Now they have a massive news feed where they all get mashed together.

Horrible design.

• Sometimes.

• I usually am the one asking stupid questions

• when i ask my serious questions no one answers it or i get 3 at most, i guess the situation is too difficult for them to give advice; so i ask random questions and get a lot of opinions and exper points

• Yes I do not as much as I used to but still do

• I don't often ask questions, but I did today! So I voted yes! I'm plan to assk more in the future.

• I haven't posted vary many in the last few months.

• you can combine i try and yes, that will give you a majority

• Do you like dick? Show some boobs.

• I asked 5.

What Girls Said 16

• more annoying than the stupid questions that get asked about 1000 times a day, are the obvious trolls. It gets old really fast. Worst thing is, you can't even tell them off because they report and block you, as if their question was legit in the first place.

• when i ask no one answers:/

• lol i have only ever asked one question and people answered and it wasn't about what you mentioned. i tend to answer instead, especially when it seems like the person genuinely wants advice or an opinion...

• I answer more than I ask. I try to keep it simple. I know that if the question is too long I will get a few or none answers.
    But that's true, some good questions are forgotten.

• No. My questions end up being long. I believe in providing details. My last question only got one answer. So I just answer now.

• I ask lots of questions, specially when I feel lonely and have no one to talk to lol. I almost nver asg legit "good" questions anymore. It's usually stuff about my life because I want to vent. I used to ask other kinds of questions with another acc. I should do it again, probably.

• sometimes i do. I've only been here a little over a year so i haven't asked many questions. i like to answer them more.

• i still ask questions

• i've only asked two questions the entire time i've been here
    i got a decent response with the last one
    but i much prefer answering questions

• I wouldn't stop. If those stupid questions really exist like you said. I'd be hoping for people like you to ask more decent questions, it's good variation for all of us

• I've never asked many questions. But I won't let the other questions deter me when I want to.

• Sometimes but not all the time I try to save questions for important things.

• I've only asked a question here once but I'd say it counts as stupid so... yeah.

• I haven't in a long time

• Haven't asked any questions for a while

• I ask questions a lot. I'm cluelees. Lol.