How do I delete a question I regret asking?

I feel like my question could be taken as insentive, and I would rather delete it? Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't however if you aren't already anonymous I would go change it and then I would disvow it so you basically won't have anything to do with it anymore by clicking on the the image that looks like a broken link that appears under your question before you click on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. However, after 24 hours you can disavow the question. This will mean it will not be linked to your account any longer and you will not get notifications from it. Keep in mind once you disavow a question you can't get it back.

What Girls Said 4

• If it's considered insensitive the moderators will remove it. Don't worry about it. You can't delete something on your own so a moderator will have to do so if it violates our guidelines.

• start cussing in the updates or something :p

• You can't unless you ask the users who click on your question to report you then a mod or admin may remove it

• Just disavow it, you can't delete it.

What Guys Said 4

• Well your anonymous so I wouldn't worry about it.

• You can't, only admins can do that. You can request an admin for that.

• Maybe with the help of an administrator, I don't know

• Put some spam in the question or spew some racist rhetoric. The question will be removed in no time.