Go anonymous only and name five GAGers you have a crush on but do not tag them lets see how they respond if they join? Ready? Read the details?

Do not reveal yourself. Lets have them keep them guessing. You can give them clues if you want.
Here's mine.

This is a non particular order.

zell0is0my0name

RedRobin

Zombiebabe

MissNowhere

Skully

Guess who ladies?

• Yes I'm ready
  • I'm scared to do this

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't call them all crushes but people I like for various reasons ;)

WhatTheHellAmy
    Cinderelli
    ElissaDido
    MissNowhere
    Jxpxtxr

This is extremely easy to find out who I am 😂

What Girls Said 10

• I have no idea who you are. ;o
    Honestly, I'm surprised anyone here still has a crush on me since all the crushers I knew about none of them have a crush on me anymore.

• Oh but I do. I was going to give you ladies clues but since @teawrecks got sneaky

• Perhaps. At least you know you still have a crusher my dear.

• Thanks asker, I'm actually surprised someone has a crush on me since I haven't been on this site long.

• Yw, I hope I put a smile on your face. I liked one of you comments a lot. I didn't answer in that thread in case you were wondering. You can't ask me what that comment was by the way. I'll let you ask me only one question and give you only one guess if you answer my first. Agreed?

• Ok, I think I answered one of your questions the other day but you were anonymous for that one too so I have no idea who you are. But my question is, have you commented on any of my opinions or answered any of my questions and which ones were they?

• Well hello there, sorry just got online but my phone is acting up so there might be some delays lol. But wait hold on you said you answered one of my questions while I was anonymous you think I was in both of those? Also nah ah ahhh you are asking me three questions instead of one. Plus those questions are weak you could probably do better because I see that you will lose with those. Proceed with caution.

• I don't think I have a crush on anyone on this site lol at least, not that I know of. But I do enjoy the views of few peeps here, and nah won't be tagging em. Too shy + so awkward.

• You should of went anonymous.

• I don't go anon unless it's for those guess me questions and etc.

• Who is this?

• Answer me a question first and I will give you only one guess and only one question you can ask me? But be careful, one time deal only. xD I would have given you extra but you can thank teawrecks for ruining it for you. ;p Agree?

• I hate you :(

• It's okay I love you anyway. Bye

• Not a crush crush.

@PiuBelloAmante
    I like his views on certain things.

And this other guy.

• RedThread - best vibes ever.
    AledeEurope - sexy with loads of charm and oozes confidence but seems like a fuqboy :(
    DeEuropeAle
    AleEuropeDe
    Whoooo is hot but tries to hard to be popular

• Don't really have any crushes, just like talking to these people!

Humping_Tornadoes
    PiuBelloAmante
    Applefan1
    7heDubz

• myassiscold
    Skittlesfrittles
    RedThread
    MrOracle
    New_Zim
    OrdinaryGentleman
    Ladsin
    Crush? Like opinion, yes.

• I don't have any crushes lol. But I like talking to

dangerDoge
    BertMacklinFBI
    Yumix

• OrdinaryGentleman

What Guys Said 0