Girls Ask Guys. Love it or Hate it?

When I joined it was good at first but then it started geting weird so im just on here and I don't know what to do on here anymore. :P

• Love It!
    74% (20)69% (18)72% (38)Vote
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
    7% (2)15% (4)11% (6)Vote
  • Hate It
    15% (4)8% (2)11% (6)Vote
  • HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE IT!
    4% (1)8% (2)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And "Meh" Thanks @slywinkle!

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it. Before GAG, I was in a pretty sad kind of state. Oddly enough, GAG picked up my mood quite a bit in whatever way GAG does. I'm not perfectly happy, but I'm MUCH better. I also met some cool people I would've never met on here, I've been able to (or at least I think so) help people out, and I've been able to get help from people on here. I really do love it here. I don't really understand why, but my personality lets me feel better myself by helping others out. It gives me a sense of purpose when I feel like I've helped someone and this sense of purpose picks up my mood. And... even if there is a problem with trolls, creeps, stalkers, you name it, I can overlook that for the positive points GAG has to offer.

Yahoo Answers was where I used to be before this but it didn't help my mood at all. I was still able to get the sense I was helping people, but it felt less personal and I only had a small interest invested into it. For GAG, I can say I have some degree of emotional investment in it too now. If GAG disappeared, I wouldn't be like "what will I do with my life? :(" but I certainly would be sad.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• ... if it weren't for the stupid questions that are asked on the daily, this site would be pretty neat.

1|0
    0|0
  • chillin d00d

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. So far it has been good for me, I won't say I love it or I hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like some things some things I would change

0|0
    0|0
  • It provides entertainment. Not much help to me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are always "weird people " and "weird shit" on the internet! Don't let them scare you away!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love it when I do get to use it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore the weirdos and this site is still fun

0|0
    0|0
  • You really should have included a "meh" option.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D. I hate this site.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm addicted to it. Which is sad because every time I log on it makes me die inside but I keep coming back so...

1|1
    0|0
  • This is one of my favorite websites so yes I'd say I love it <3

1|1
    0|0
  • I love it. I just hate that I'm so very hated, I used to not give a fuck, but it's tiring me out. :(

1|1
    0|0
    • You're no where near hated. Trust me :)

• Show All
    • @dangerDoge It's true, there's like no inbetweeners. 😁

• Lol that just means you have a straightforward personality! 😬

• I enjoy the site. Yes, there are trolls and weird questions. They do not get to me normally, though. I just move on to topics that I feel I can answer and talk to people that I get along with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh I like answering shit but people are creepy. This one guy messages me, at least 6 times a day, eeeevvvverrrryyyyy daaaaayyyy
    Like fuck, if i don't reply the first time then stop.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit of both, love it and hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • nah i still love it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It's cool for the most part. I can say that I liked it more when I first joined almost a year ago tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it and hate it. This site is taking all my time and makes my life useless

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. :) Pretty cool website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same. I use to love it but it's just not the same anymore

1|0
    0|0