Why would a comment for a opinion be blocked?

or how, do mods do that?

Woah, people, I was trying to comment on someones opinion that was really mean to the asker calm down lol I think the asker blocked the person because they called them a troll... wooooaaaahhh im just asking I've never seen that happen is all
and it was on a take jeez... chillax

Most Helpful Guy

• because the asker didn't like what you had to say

• I mean i think they blocked the opinion owner? because it was just that opinion, like a problematic troller

• oh, yeah the mods did that, they thought it was "offensive"

Most Helpful Girl

• WHY BLAME EVERYTHING ON MODS? -_-
    The Asker or Opinion Owner has blocked you or you have blocked the Asker or Opinion Owner, that's why.

What Guys Said 3

• You mean comment on a opinion or an opinion to someone's question?

• Comment on a opinion!

• Mods can do certain stuff but i dont think they can block anything. Only flag stuff, and change certain topics to the right section

Your probably blocked by the person

• ... if you can't comment, you've been blocked.

• @NotMyUsername15. Yes, that's right but what the @Asker is asking is the comment on an opinion. I mean if you say a person is blocked as per your comment above then the person shouldn't be able to give an opinion to someone's question right? but she is asking about commenting on an opinion, so it's possible the person can post an opinion but can't post a comment to someone's opinion, right?

You say the person maybe blocked, how is that person blocked because if they were they shouldn't be able to post an opinion also, right? I don't know, I am just asking, I myself want to know so if you can please explain?

Thank you

What Girls Said 2

• Moderators have nothing to do with that. The person just blocked you.

• Someone doesn't like your opinions