0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• site isn't self-cleaning like my oven

6|5
    0|0
  • yeah they do.. because it is a small community.. Twitter FB and IG are larger social sites... they can hire people to do that.. this doesn't happen here.. so yes they need mods..

2|0
    1|2
  • Yes. Ish be cray all over GAG. If there were no mods to keep the trolls in check then I would be gone like the wind.

1|1
    1|0
  • You! Need help XD

0|1
    0|0
  • those sites do have people that go through and delete things though, so why wouldn't this site?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Without it it would be disorganized and people would be harassed and bullied. There's already enough websites that cause depression, and G@G does not endorse that.

0|0
    1|0
  • Voted for B

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is a need for mods.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course the mods will say we need mods but I don't think we need mods

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• yeah

its a shame I wasn't a mod when a guy kept posting the same tranny getting fucked by a guy reverse cowgirl dick swinging in the air gif on everything

5|2
    1|0
  • Honestly, at times there just does not seem to be anywhere near enough mods. At other times, they all seem to be on at the same time. the mods I know are ourtstanding people and I appreciate them being on here.

Yes, I "feel the need" for @BelleGirl21, @cinderelli, and @Rcjh1987 who I just noticed is back from her hiatus. Welcome back! We missed you!

2|0
    2|0
  • There's people that kill the mood like that one guy with the homunculus envy from FMA as his profile picture I sure hope he's just trolling because this life form saddens me

2|1
    0|0
    • Lmfaaoo

• Show All
    • This is very true looool
      Its infectious

• His whole g@g persona is a triple entendre of depression tbh

• Yes, why not? every forum, online community like GAG needs a moderator, so I am sure GAG needs mods too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mods are a clever way to make the community feel like they are a part of GAG and giving back to something your a part of while reducing stress on admins. Its not like GAG is making millions of dollars

Facebook twitter doesn't need that, the site is too big and global - they have other ways to protect their website. Official facebook staff getting paid a good amount of coin to moderate any unsual activity

1|1
    0|0
  • If someone turns to facebook, twitter or instagram communities for advice.. they are one stupid motherfucker.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's people here that post inappropiate things, and there are minors here so ehh yeah I think it's needed

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes we do need mods otherwise raunchy comments, nudity, trolling and the likes would become a large part of this sit and mods are what stop that from happening and keep it relatively clear and clean.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes they help bring balance to the force.

0|1
    0|0
  • Apparently you have no clue how things work...

All the mentioned social networks have employees who moderate everything...

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my job as a moderator, so I'm going to vote "yes". lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't think it does especially when some good for nothing users who are morons become mods here

1|1
    0|0
  • oh yeah it does. there are some really sick people on here XD not calling any names.

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook, twitter and instagram do have mods. They take stuff down on a routine basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and I need to be one.

0|1
    4|0
    • Message one of the admins and express interest. That's how I got it along with reviewing the guidelines thoroughly and reporting posts accurately. And just be a frequent and engaging member.

That's how you potentially become one, if you're interested.

• Who had nothing better to do with their life?

0|0
    0|0
  • different model... they aren't message boards.

0|0
    0|0