Does gag really need mods?

Twitter Instagram Facebook all work perfect without any mods

• yes we need mods
  • No we don't need mods
So many mods voting for mods smh

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• site isn't self-cleaning like my oven

• yeah they do.. because it is a small community.. Twitter FB and IG are larger social sites... they can hire people to do that.. this doesn't happen here.. so yes they need mods..

• Yes. Ish be cray all over GAG. If there were no mods to keep the trolls in check then I would be gone like the wind.

• You! Need help XD

• those sites do have people that go through and delete things though, so why wouldn't this site?

• Yeah I think so.

• Yes! Without it it would be disorganized and people would be harassed and bullied. There's already enough websites that cause depression, and G@G does not endorse that.

• Voted for B

• Yes there is a need for mods.

• Yes, it does.

• Of course the mods will say we need mods but I don't think we need mods

What Guys Said 17

• yeah

its a shame I wasn't a mod when a guy kept posting the same tranny getting fucked by a guy reverse cowgirl dick swinging in the air gif on everything

• Honestly, at times there just does not seem to be anywhere near enough mods. At other times, they all seem to be on at the same time. the mods I know are ourtstanding people and I appreciate them being on here.

Yes, I "feel the need" for @BelleGirl21, @cinderelli, and @Rcjh1987 who I just noticed is back from her hiatus. Welcome back! We missed you!

• There's people that kill the mood like that one guy with the homunculus envy from FMA as his profile picture I sure hope he's just trolling because this life form saddens me

• Lmfaaoo

• This is very true looool
      Its infectious

• His whole g@g persona is a triple entendre of depression tbh

• Yes, why not? every forum, online community like GAG needs a moderator, so I am sure GAG needs mods too.

• Mods are a clever way to make the community feel like they are a part of GAG and giving back to something your a part of while reducing stress on admins. Its not like GAG is making millions of dollars

Facebook twitter doesn't need that, the site is too big and global - they have other ways to protect their website. Official facebook staff getting paid a good amount of coin to moderate any unsual activity

• If someone turns to facebook, twitter or instagram communities for advice.. they are one stupid motherfucker.

• There's people here that post inappropiate things, and there are minors here so ehh yeah I think it's needed

• Yes we do need mods otherwise raunchy comments, nudity, trolling and the likes would become a large part of this sit and mods are what stop that from happening and keep it relatively clear and clean.

• Yes they help bring balance to the force.

• Apparently you have no clue how things work...

All the mentioned social networks have employees who moderate everything...

• I love my job as a moderator, so I'm going to vote "yes". lol

• I don't think it does especially when some good for nothing users who are morons become mods here

• oh yeah it does. there are some really sick people on here XD not calling any names.

• Facebook, twitter and instagram do have mods. They take stuff down on a routine basis.

• Yes, and I need to be one.

• Message one of the admins and express interest. That's how I got it along with reviewing the guidelines thoroughly and reporting posts accurately. And just be a frequent and engaging member.

That's how you potentially become one, if you're interested.

• Who had nothing better to do with their life?

• different model... they aren't message boards.