Once I bail out from here will someone else take over my moderator badge?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah... give it to her! :)

• ok it's a deal... i'll make a request on ma question tomorrow to take over ma mod badge... hope admins will agree... :)

• thank for you mhg @Klaatu51

Most Helpful Guy

• They should give it to me but instead they will give it to some teen rookie thats wet behind the ears

0|1
    0|0
    • i count u in... but @vishna came first... anyway... it's up to their admins to decide...

i've noticed every recruit session of new mods and upgrades occur every month... so it's almost time i guess... :)

• Thanks for MH my friend

What Girls Said 1

• Yes they will find another moderator to take your place. We are gonna misssssss you though!!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm sure they'll appoint someone in a new wave of mods. Who knows if they'll be good or not, but I'm sure it will happen nevertheless haha.

I see it is like one more day until your big deactivation. Duh duh duhhhhhh.
    See you later! (or I guess won't see you because you'll be anon instead)

1|1
    0|0
    • well not xactly a day... tomorrow i'm gonna redeem... so i have to wait a few days till i receive gift card codes... once i do then i'll bail out,.. ;)

• im gonna absorb it and turn into DOUBLE RAINBOW moderator.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I think that will happen for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Diffidently not me, just one day with me as a mod and G@G would be burning down as G@G admins put up a closed sign as they walk out the door.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're bouncing Klaatu? I thought you'd be here forever.

0|1
    0|0
    • ironically one of ma most upvoted comments was advicin another user to not leave... but "never say never"...

• Show All
    • first of all reason i did it's y i don't like ma current name anymore...

then i believe wid a new profile i'd increase ma MHO % quicker since i'd have less opinions...

and GAG gets tirin after some point so some hiatus isn't bad...

• I feel you bro.

• I'll do it

0|1
    0|0