How long will this 1 Xper stay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give some opinions and post some questions and you'll get some points then you'll increase your xper points and level too...
    Why "moving sin girl" 😶?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Until you reach 150 points and it also takes around 24 hrs for the changes to reflect in your account.

• 69 points, this will take a bit of effort

• You are on 69 points. Yes, in that case it will take some effort. However you can make the points rise faster by posting as much opinions as you can, try to post in featured questions also. The more you post, the more chances you have of your Xper points increasing.

• Don't worry about it, having a high Xper doesn't really mean anything. There are very few questions worth answering and people ask some lame ass questions just to get more points. Smh

• Only a few days!! Set up log in with FB or Google+, answer a few questions, ask a few. You'll need 150 points to be level 2. It won't take long. Look under Help, Xper and it will tell you what you can earn for each thing you do.

Welcome to GAG! it's a nice place, but watch out for perves and stalkers. My sister gets about one a week!

• Alright great info!
      And thanks for the warm welcome. I noticed that there are sex related questions on here too, so I already had a feeling those kind of people would be here too, don't worry

• Always welcome!!

Take care, stay safe!!

• Just answer questions and post stuff, that will get you points

• takes about 24 h for the amount of xper points to be updated.

• Oh... the wait..

• so whats the song? I am curious now haha

• Just a cover of One More Night - Maroon 5

• if you continue posting opinions and asking questions it shouldn't last more than 1-2 days.

• As long as you dont delete the question

• I think that it's yours forever since you're a regular user.

• It won't last long if you make more Questions and post a lot

• Took me a day

• Not that long... about 100 posts i think..1 point per post

• man it is a good to get off that first Xper. i'm hoping to one day reach Guru

• Guru.. sounds like a long time

• Yeah I remember what it feels like to be level 5. Level 5 for me personally felt like forever even though it wasn't the longest to pass, just because you level up much more quickly before then.

• @R3d_Anonymous yeah, every other level only required 200 xp at the most. level 5 probably requires 1000+

• Congratulations on reaching level 2 ;p lol

• Bam girl number 2 for you.

What Girls Said 3