Lately, why do so many of my questions go completely unanswered?

Lately, I'm lucky if I get one or two answers. A lot of times the question will go unanswered. Has that been happening a lot here? It seems that certain types of questions are popular, and most don't get answered at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am good.. i get many opinions.. but not as many as i did before because well GaGers are busy now, with school and work,, including myself.. we aren't here 24/7 anymore..

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Try putting your questions in a topic other than "Other" if you can.

What Guys Said 4

• Beats me! This is something I have noticed as well. Unless I spend my Xper points to feature my question, I hardly get answers.

• Yeah it happens a lot here. I blame the design of this website. When you could pick out what topic you wanted to view, it was just a pull-down menu. Now you have to click 3 pages of buttons to get there.

Since many users are subscribing to every single topic in their news feed, the whole list gets bombarded with 100s of questions ever 10 minutes.

• Yeah, I'm getting the same thing.

I'll ask a question and get aroun 3-4 answers...

The only times I get more is when I troll.

• Less and less people get on here bro. It ain't like what it used to be. People have had enough of this shitty site.