Have you ever given MHO to someone not based on their initial answer, but the conversation that came from it?

Sometimes I'll get an answer to a question by conversing with someone.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, definitely. I feel bad when I select it because there'll be one or two opinions that were super thorough and did make perfect sense as well.

Then I'll award MHO to an opinion that was just one-two sentences that didn't address the actual issue that well at all. Sometimes that opinion will even be just a question back to myself. However, it'll turn into a back and forth of narrowing in on the root of the issue specific in my case. No generalized solution or explanation, but really down to the root, all variables considered.

What Guys Said 5

• YES. I would give my MHO to someone who is engaging and willing to talk about the issue, instead of someone who just gives a simple non-detailed answer.

• Quite possibly yea.

• I do this more often than I should :]

• Yes I have done that a few times

• Sure, every guy does that, that's why hot girls have high MHO percentage :P

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah I did, not too many times though.
    If I can't decide which answer is better I will oftentimes choose the one with the lower MHO out of sympathy or something lol

• Yes, I've done that several times. The conversations allow for more in-depth answers. As such, I think that person, not just the initial opinion, deserves the MHO.

• Yup, definitely have.

• Yeah. It happens.
    Makes sense.

• Yessss I have!

• Oh yes a few times actually. Mh is mh when all is said and done.

• I do that sometimes.

• Yup! Sometimes the opinion comments are really helpful/thoughtful.

• Yes. I have done so quite a few times.

• Yes lots of times. :)

• Yes, a few times. Sometimes they quickly respond so I don't really consider them (if it's just a "No (filler)" type) but then after I said Thank you, they elaborate more. Sometimes the elaboration is insightful, so I will award them MHO.

• I have. Typically speaking, my questions are not of serious nature, so I usually give MHO to whoever makes me have a reaction -usually positive-.