How to unsee things you wish you can un-see? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON GAG?

Scrolling through questions on my feed and I missclick, and then BAM there's a cooter/grawler/cooch/pussy/vagina/whatever the hell you want to call it in my face while I'm eating my cinnamon toast crunch. e. e I think I'm going to throw up...

GaG might have to make the site 18+ if people keep that up, and I wouldn't be against them doing so.

Most Helpful Girl

• Luckily it's only happened to me once in regards to seeing male genitals on the site. It was removed immediately. One of my FB friends posted a video of a man having sex with a dog. That i wish I can un-see! I was super pissed! I wanted to unfriend the person but I forgot who it was because when I originally saw it I closed facebook and walked away in shock.

• WTF? Why would someone even post something like bestiality, or perform it? Ewwwww.

• I hope you don't. ;-;

• Thanks for MHG. 😊

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah... I saw that one too and flagged immediately as I am sure lots of other people did too. I generally enjoy that type of thing more or less but this not the place for it.

• What's worse is the chick was under18 and posting child pornography. I feel disgusted having witnessed that. e. e

• I am surprised you had that much in the first place. In general we humans do tend to fuck up everything we come in contact with.

• He some people bring it all the way up, and then others make it go down faster than a prostitutes lips on a penis after he/she gets a view of major cash.

• Who needs to be a voyuer when you have GAG

• I swear some people on here need some God damned common sense.

• OMG !!! Pardon me while I pick my damn chin up off the floor. If I had a daughter and I found out she did that I would put my 9 1/2 shoe through the computer screen

• I don't think I'd even use a shoe. I'd just grabs whatever hard object was closest to me.

• Is it still up or has it been taken down. Sounds like something that needs to be removed.

• Sounds like a question I should be hiding for admins to remove.

• Yes I know and when they won't accept what is actually fact. There are things some women do that make the female gender look bad and there are things men do that make the male gender look bad to. However some men and women don't want to admit their gender can ever do anything wrong and to me that is immature.

• And I just saw another sick question on GAG hmmm :o

• Don't be selfish and post a link for us to see.

• >o > Only if you're fine with being a pedophile.

• Oh dang. Too bad she wasn't 21. ;)

• Even if she was it's still gross.

• You're just now noticing that it SHOULD be 18+?

• No, I've been thinking the site should have been 18+ a lot time ago, but I also realize there's also younger people who do need help on because there's a lot they haven't experienced yet, and you don't want them making the wrong choices at such a young age.

• I still think it should be over 18+. People have no idea of what they post, is seen by younger people. I get that younger people can handle it or whatever but, honestly, I think it shouldn't be subjected to them, if we can prevent it, and we can, but, they need to do something about it. They haven't, and probably won't

• I get what you're saying. I may disagree with it just a smidge, but I still hear where you're coming from.

What Girls Said 2