What's your favorite thing about using GirlsAskGuys?

For me personally, there are many things. But one thing that helps me a lot is to learn about the behaviors and/or lifestyles of people on the opposite gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that I can help other people and give advice on areas that might concern others. It feels great when someone tells me that I made them see something differently or that I helped them. That is what keeps me here :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The community feel of this website, is why I have been here for almost 6 years! ;-)

What Girls Said 6

• I like helping people. I ignore most questions because a lot of them are the same, but there are some really good ones now and then, and i try to answer them thoughtfully.

some of the trolls are amusing too d:

• @Trotters ;)

• Xper points XD

• really great to read other people's views on life and to realise that we all face similare issues around the world. People are people it seems, regardless of race or culture!

• helping people
    insight into how people think

• I learn a lot about opposite sex behaviour.

What Guys Said 2

• I like the few sane people in the community, as well as the fact that our comments cannot be buried/hidden, no matter how many downvotes we get.

• The exit button

ohohohoho