If there was a G@G in another language that you know would you use it?

• I would use it and polish my language skills
  • only a loser waste his time on more than two GaG sites
  • I would troll another culture 😈😈😈

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I think I might join them..

• Why would I need to spend more time doing the same thing on a 2nd GAG site. lol hahahaha

What Guys Said 5

• Great question. I use the Spanish language site Ellas Saben..'the girls know.' Pretty honest title for a US relationship site, the girls all think they know it all..

But actually the latinas are more down to earth and honest, hey, I'm married to one, and her sister thinks she owns. me.

• It looks like I would have to learn Spanish, and you having a masters badge and being on two sites where do you find the time for that

• I'm not on Ellas Saben very much, since you are right, I spend too much time here. Probably not for long, though I will have to take a month off it.

• Well technically there's a "girlsaskguys"-esque site that's in Hungarian, but I don't really like it as much for whatever reason, so I'm here.

But if I were Türkish, I'd probably solve my TÜRKISH problems by asking TÜRKISH people as they know the culture.

Although an outsider's perspective is also nice to see other possible alternative viewpoints in which you can see your problems; considering culture governs a LOT of what you think about certain things (especially like "women" and "dating" and such). Maybe one could improve more by seeing the thoughts on the same thing from multiple cultures!

I don't know!

• I'd sharpen my Spanish skills here and there

• Remember when the Turkish used to use English GaG?
    that was fun!

• I almost created an account on the Spanish site, but I'm not sure I'd ever really use it. One GaG is already a lot. LOL