Should they make another GaG But For Teens?

I feel like I can't be me with all these kiddos (under 18) running around the site.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they'll just lie about their age to get on this one anyway and besides, a lot of them either give good advice or ask important questions.

• At sign up we'll ask a random question of like who are the smurfs and cousin It or something lol.

What Girls Said 8

• No, cause then GaG wouldn't be helpful. Although, it's not all that helpful anyway these days... :/

• I don't see a problem with having teens here. They are going to learn about the nasty things in life at some point. Might as well learn while they don't have to many legal obligations like adults do.

• I think it should be 15 and under on another site.

• Fuck you! XD jk

I wanna be with the adults :((((((((((((((((((((((

• No, teens need help from the grown ups more

• It doesn't work with Facebook, it won't work with GAG.

• No they should not, we need you grown ups help D:

• Yes. Best idea ever. Make this site 18 or 21 and older pls

What Guys Said 8

• Oh right, cause people aren't gonna be able to lie about their age... -_-
    There are underage people on this site that are in the 25-29 age range. No one takes that seriously.

• It's the same principle as with changing the minimum age requirement here on GAG - why bother if they're just going to lie about their age when signing up?

• No! Just put a filter on seacch for age group. I think it will really help, and it's not difficult at all to do that

• Another site is just too big a job, I think.

Age filter settings sounds like a good idea, though.

• Sometimes, teens need advice from grown ups. And honetsly isn't that the ultimate purpose of this website? To get advice?

• The purpose of this site is to make me feel comfortable.

• They have. It's called GirlsAskyGuys. com.

• no, it's fine the way it is and often adults can help teens much better than other teens..

• You can still be you bro. Just don't interact with them.