How much do you hate your GAG username?

I've seen many people saying that they hate their username and regret their choice, I kind of hate mine too now, sick of it. ๐Ÿ˜“ So, how much do you hate yours?

• I love my username, no hate here ๐Ÿ˜
  • I'm generally ok with it, not complaining ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Ehh it's whatever ๐Ÿ˜
  • I don't really like it ๐Ÿ˜•
  • I strongly dislike it ๐Ÿ˜ค
  • THE HATE IS REAL ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • I'm a koala bear ๐Ÿจ

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I fucking love my username lol I'm whatthehellamy in all my accounts, Twitter, Facebook, we heart it, Instagram, snapchat, Whatsapp, etc lol

I love when they make a reference to my name XD I always say fucked up things so they always go "what the hell Amy" XD

What Guys Said 55

• I LOVE IT
    I am one of the most untagable people mwahahahahaha If you wanna tag me you have to work your ass and count those o's

• Well, considering my thoughts when I made the username was "ehh, I'm just checking out this site quickly. I'll probably leave quickly and won't stick around..." I wasn't exactly thinking long term 😅

Ehh it is what it is. I dislike it, but I won't restart my account for something trivial like that. It doesn't bother me enough.

• 9/10 i'd say.

i really regret of ma stupid choice when i started (tbh i never spare much thought when it comes to usernames since i don't stay in most sites for long)... and i just put wotever i have in ma mind atm...

i'd not say 10/10 since i was patient enough to wait till i redeem to get rid of it... if there weren't no rewards i'd get rid of it asap...

can't wait tomorrow or day after perhaps i'm gonna throw it on da trash where it belongs... heh...

• Actually I really like my own. I didn't know whether I would stay on gag when I signed up but I created it with the intention to be here for long. I actually put thought (somewhat lol) into it. Basically I wanted it to signify that my person is present (hence the dude and here) and for it to say nothing about me at all. So it's personal and yet completely neutral at the same time. And it doesn't stand out much. Perfect for me.

• 4|1
  • I don't mind mine. It speaks of truth.

www.floracal.com/images/A/made-in-americaFlag.gif

• im chillin d00d

• No, I don't hate my username. My username suits my nature, and I live up to my username. Hence I would say I love my username.

• I love mine, it really represents me as a person.

• Eh, it's whatever.

My name is super old, back from when i was 16. It's sorta kept for nostalgia.

• I hate it and I've only been on here a week. I tried like 5 "normal" ones and they were all "taken" so I said, fuck it. NeglectedDildo..."inappropriate" so then I just changed the "i" to a "y" and now everyone probably reads my name and thinks I'm a weirdo who can't spell.

• I should have never left Gag, forgive me!!! :'(

• Jim is my actual first name and i love it.
    F is the the initial of my last name.
    so yeah, i absolutely love my username!

• My actual problem with it is that I like it too much but I can't switch to it from my current internet name to this one as that way I'd lose my anonymity.

• Mr. Concieted checking in :p
    i love it! :p

• I'm indifferent about it.

• Eh it's whatever lol

• If I hated my username I'd hate my own name. So, no, I don't hate it at all.

• I don't, though I still miss @bananatossing :,(

• I am sorry if my way of dividing your name into different parts, made you dislike it!
    I see it like, 'Miss Now here you cannot find such Miss Nowhere'

• My username has a personal story to it, and I don't tire of it at all.

• I'm perfectly contempt with my username to be honest.

• contempt?

• LOL I had a feeling... otherwise that was rather passive aggressive of and at, yourself lol

• @Betwyn Yeah no I meant the other word lol sometimes I get type to fast and type words I don't mean to lol, so it's all good.

• I like yours cause can be read in different ways

Miss Nowhere
    Miss Now here
    ...

It0s original at least.
    But ask admins to change it?

• Lol no you can't change em. 😛
      That's one of the reasons Klaatu will deactivate and make a new account.

• My username is the best username on here.

• I love it! Then again this is like my fifth time on here so... yeah

• I hated my old one because I spelled it wrong and I just couldn't look past it. @Octavion

• 😂 it took me 3 accounts to finally get one I like

• I don't think I could have come up with a better one. Anyway, who doesn't love Doflamingo? ;)

• Mines defines me so I'm good

• I like my username it is shall we say, very good... If anyone speaks Spanish they will get the joke...

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 50

• It's whatever.

I made it when I was 16 and sad. I figured that if I called myself something ditzy and shallow then maybe I could pretend to be shallow and airheaded online and be happy 'cause the ditzy people always seem happy lmao

But... no, no, I'm still me. And now I get to get judged for my username all the time. But whatever.

• Lol, I don't hate mine. I love it. I mean, I picked it out. Also, if I wanted to change it, I could. I just would have to let the GaG admins know.

• I can't imagine not using this name.

and yeah.. I know.. I shouldn't use it..

but.. fuck anonymity...

• I'm neutral about my name.
    I don't hate it or love it.

• I love my username. It fits me.

• ehh.. its whatever..

• Eh it's whatevs
    States what I like so I guess it stands for something😊
    Plus I'm used to it

• I don't really care. I have two usernames that I use most often. I had the first one here for a few weeks then deleted my account because I was in a bad way emotionally and this place is toxic. So then I chose this one.

• I still love mine :)

• I like my handle. Its kinda cute. I don't like that nobody knows what it's from though. That parts kinda disappointing.

• I don't hate it. It still depicts me.

I rarely regret these kinds of small meaningless decisions.

• I like mine, I liked my previous three also. If you hate it just start a new account. What's the issue, you might lose xper? It barely counts for anything now anyways since a gift card is 7000 points!

• Why would I hate my username, when I chose it.

• j'adore ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

• It can be dior too :p
      There is the common expression
      J adore dior.

• it's alright I guess.. it turned to be another nickname I have irl so it only helped me remember it.

• I'm happy with my username. It's unique and sounds good.
    I changed it when it was possible and it was the best decision I made. My old username was cheesy.

• "the hate is real" omg xD
    Ehh, generally ok with it, sorta complaining.
    But I can live with it :)

• No, I like mine. Hollywood and glamour is a beautiful combination.
    media.giphy.com/media/u7WpU0481yMOA/giphy.gif
    image.blingee.com/.../388867224_103700.gif?4

• I'm cool with mine. It's nothing creative or clever, but oh well.

• It's ok, no complaints. I wish if reflected who I am more, but what can ya do once you pick it.

• I'm fine with mine. =)

• I like yours, it's not one of those names you will regret being stuck with like some of these people lol. I'm just tired of mine honestly, I don't dislike it, i'm just bored of it.

• eh it's whatever. I want to change it into mookykooky :( FUCK!

• Ginny Weasley is my favorite person from Harry Potter so I am good but I would not mind having Luna lovegood or Hermione Granger.

• It's kinda long and I don't like it anymore. I wish GAG had a change username option. (But, you can only change it every six months or something, like DevaintArt's rules)

• I am fine with in. As an architecture student, everything in life is related to architecture. Even my internet username in gag :p

• I love my username. What's not to love.

• I love my name as it matches my real self. I don't have any clue most of the time about anything xD xD

• I'm good 👍

• Meeh, it's a hiatorical figure that I like, but I would probably chose another username if I could

• More from Girls
    20