Is the "Save Draft" A good idea?

Yeah It Is! Before if you could not ask anymore and you wrote a good question It would not save unless you left the tab open! :P

• Yeah It Was!
  • Nah! explain.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha... awesome shit, right?

Stupid as fuck, it's like you didn't save it.

I had a good ass huge amazing fab cool dope awesome question, I "saved" it and well, fucking gone *POOOFF*

What Guys Said 8

• Save draft is a good option, but I don't know what happens here, there is some issue with that, the questions that a member saves actually never gets saved although a message would come something like " question saved as draft" but then where it gets saved nobody knows that? Hence there seems to be some issues regarding this feature. However if such a feature is there and functioning properly it would be of help to members.

• This issue should be fixed now. Let me know if you experience it again. Thanks for the feedback

• does not function properly as intended

• what i dont like about it is if i already used up my 5 questions for the day, I can't save a draft. And thats really the only time i want to save questions, because i think of a good question but im not allowed to ask it yet and i usually end up forgetting it once im allowed to ask again.

• 1) Open a notepad/TextEdit/gedit/whatever basic text editor you have installed window
      2) Write a draft
      3) Save it
      4) Post it the morrow
      5) There is no step 5
      666) Profit

• You should be able to save 1 more question if you used up all your 5 questions. So you will be able to save the 6th question. Let me know if you experience any issues there

• I see nothing bad about having a "save draft" feature, so of course I say it is a good idea!

• Yeah I forget a lot of questions that I wanna post later sometimes.

• Well, I like the option.

• Where is the save draft I can't find it

• You write a question only to forget that you've asked the max. but don't want to keep it on your clipboard until you can post. Saving it allows you to keep it on file, until you can post again

What Girls Said 4

• Hah fucking "awesome" man. It didn't even work 😑
    I was certain I clicked "saved draft" and close the tab and came back to it like an hour later but couldn't even find it. Ugh.

• This is fixed in today's update. Please let me know if you experience it again.

• I have yet to use it, but it sounds like a good idea.

• No opinion but I can see why people like it.

• Yeah it is really good..