Do you think GAG should introduce this feature on to "How do I look" questions?

A feature that means if a user is under 18 and asks a "How do I look" question anyone over 18 years old can not comment or vote on it and if a over 18 year old person posts a "How do I look" question anyone under 18 can not comment and post on it.

• Yes, I love that idea.
  • No, I don't think they should introduce that.
  • I am not sure.
Also an under 18 year old person can't vote on a person that is over 18s "How do I look" question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that cause since I asked opinions of two of my selfies many 21+ have been messaging me and hitting on me.

• Yes, it would be mainly to give under 18 year olds extra protection.

• Yeah. Well that is not acceptable for them to do that. Keep blocking them and protect yourself.

• I am, it would just be easier if GAG had that feature.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• "I am not sure," @AppleFan1...
    I have to be totally Honest here, dear, from being as Wise as I am, if the G@G Gang didn't want these "Under18" in the First place, then they should not have allowed them,.
    However, now that they are Here, I see Far worse with Questions that Involve Penis and poppycock, for they See More in Store with this, I am afraid.
    No, I would say, leave it alone, with what sense I have pointed Out... I would much rather GAG handle rude and crude comments and Questions from people who have it in for Other sore subjects and people who have problems handing other's comments in a diplomatic way.
    Good luck. xx

• Hmmm... sorry I kind of disagree. While the other questions like penis ones and boob ones etc are also a problem I feel that it would help stop sexual comments from over 18 years olds to under 18 year olds and vice verca. I feel that these two age groups should not be making sexual comments to each other. I have seen it happen on GAG to many times. That is why I am thinking it could be a good idea.

• Oh, I see, @AppleFan1, where "Under18" could Not Answer this question totally? xx

• They barely will get any answers. Yeah, the creeps suck, but I don't think this would be a good feature.

• I did think of that. They under 18s espcially might not get many answers. Over 18 year old people will get many more answers. At the same time there are a lot of creeps. I see your point though.

• I really don't get the whole protection thing.

No one will ever find you to rape you. Most people I know on here live 100000000000000 miles away from me. If you don't tell in which city you live nothing will ever happen. It needs lot of skills to find someone and kidnap them

If you receive creepy messages you just ignore them or block them.
    what's the big deal? LOL

someone explains this to me because I don't get it

• I personally don't think it'd be a good feature to be added lol. Those creeps can just create another account and select an age that's under 18 - ta da!

• Hahaha! well what I think GAG should do is ban IP addresses. That way it would not be accounts that get banned but complete devices so if you had a phone you would not be able to start another account from that phone because that IP address would be blocked. At the start you might get away with going to a new device but it would not take long until you run out of devices to access GAG from. So that would help a lot. Duh!!!

• Lol too much trouble. GAG would never do it. And there's always cyber cafĂ© for this - they'd never run out of device to use, only less time spend on here.

• Yeah some would do that but at the same time I feel it would cut it down a bit to. haha lol

What Guys Said 4

• the creeps will just make a 2nd account for stalking the minors and this site will have a surplus of minor accounts lol.

• There are probably ways you get around stopping that or at least help to stop it. lmao

• Went with "not sure". Many "How Do I Look" questions are actually questions without pictures and asking about hings like blemishes, scars, disfigurements, etc. They are not looking for ratings and the questions do not invite rude or sexual remarks. And even some questions about sexual appearance are actually very appropriate, and many on here answer respectfully and helpfully. I would hate to see that destroyed.

I think the way to cure the "disease" of inappropriate conversations and pictures is to warn once then kick off.

• 1. Creeps can simply make a <18 account
    2. Why should an 18yo not comment on a 16yo? Or a 19yo on a 17yo? Nothing wrong with that and it would be unfair to those to not being able to comment because of a few creeps. Sure, you can go by age gap instead of fix numbers but where do you start drawing the line?
    3. Those threads will get much less comments and the quality will drop too because adults often can help better
    4. Underage persons not being able to comment on adult questions makes even less sense. Afraid of creepy young girls or what? lol

I really don't think this is a good idea and I don't just say that because I comment on them myself...

• Well what I think GAG should do is ban IP addresses. That way it would not be accounts that get banned but complete devices so if you had a phone you would not be able to start another account from that phone because that IP address would be blocked. At the start you might get away with going to a new device but it would not take long until you run out of devices to access GAG from. So that would help a lot

If you had the rule you would make it both ways lol...

• the devices only have in the internal network an own IP (like in your home-network). they get those IP from your router and are recognized via the MAC address.
      but all those devices share the same IP outside on the internet. you get one IP from your service provider for your internet connection. so if you block that IP, all devices are banned not only one.

but usually that IP is dynamic, that means every time you restart/reconnect the device which handles your connction, you get a new one (at home it's your router/modem, on the phone it's the device itself). most providers have a 24hrs disconnect and modern routers restart usually once a day (at night when no one uses it) to prevent that 24hrs disconnect happening while you are using it at day. that means that that ban works on those devices 24hrs and then it's gone without the user doing anything. if you know this, you can just restart the router yourself and you are instantly in again

• it also means that you are in as soon as you change the network. or simply use a proxy or vpn.

certain types of internet connections don't have dynamic IPs, but that's the minority... and the IP you have today can have another one tomorrow, so you might be blocking people you don't wanna block. the only place where IP banning works are on small, closed down communities. but not on big sites like this

• There's not many under 18 and people barely get answers from people unless they're "hot"