What is the most judgmental opinion you've received?

If you're gonna be rude af, dont comment please. I asked an opion for which piercing i should get. A guy stated how i must be mentally retarded, brainless, im going no where in life, must be a manic depressive. He said how I am an idiot and will regret having them in the future. Over all he was completely dissing me. Those were exact words he used, including irresponsible and immature. My reply filled the entire box but i was nice. He insulted me and cussed at me. I did neither and asked him not to be rude. Then i blocked him to avoid drama. I can't believe someone would go that far to put me down cause of the style i like.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't of wasted my time on someone like that. I didn't answer your piercing question, so just get opinions from friends. But it's your opinion that counts, as you're the one wearing it. I don't think I've received a judgmental opinion yet, but I'm sure I will at some point.

• I have and non of them are helpful and I know, I don't care if people judge me for it. I was just curious

• I know

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the internet, there are people on here that will intentionally try to be doucheholes. It's best to just not let them get to you.

What Guys Said 3

• there are a couple of idiots on this site... just ignore them. don't let them ruin your experience. set them on your block list and forget them. no use to angry because of them. for every idiot you have 1000 of other nice people here... so just enjoy talking to those :)

• i0.kym-cdn.com/.../420.jpg people like to lash out on this website. Most of the time due to their own insecurity.

• Never payed attention. I rarely feel offended.

What Girls Said 4

• A girl on here once told me that my opinion can't be trusted as I have Bipolar Disorder and we aren't capable of thinking like other "normal" people. I thought this was really more a reflection of her and her intelligence than anything else in all honesty. I don't like saying mean things about people but geez, how ignorant is that.

• There are some kinds of responses you just need to learn to ignore. It's not worth any of your time or effort to try to respond to those people who are clearly only there to antagonize you.

• I once said that I didn't want children. I was then informed by a male user on here that I was "a disgrace as a woman and should kill myself."

He followed that up with, "don't ever reproduce. Trash like you doesn't deserve to exist."

And I was like, "Thanks, didn't want to reproduce anyway, fuckwad." :)

• All the people that have insulted me have been friends/ex boyfriend when we fell out but still hurts a lot when it's someone close to u X AV been called disgusting (no idea why) fucking bitch , stupid cow , slag all by boyfriend out of argument. Immature , look at the state of you, mentally retarded, your nothing special, ugly , tramp

• they're just horrid to say that. its cause theyre mad you're no longer there for them

• Yeah but the thing is that was said to me nearly everyday when we were still together. he was controlling

• im so sorry. im glad you're not with him still