What can I do to become an editor?

I need to become an editor as soon as possible.

Don't ask why lol just answer XD
A GAG editor, just to make it clear

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Users must show a pattern of writing good myTakes that are consistently chosen by admins to be promoted and/or featured. When the admins notice a particular user actively writing interesting, informative, or helpful myTakes then they will be selected to become an Editor. You can learn more by reading the FAQ entry about Editors here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/get-started#185

What Guys Said 11

• Study, study, study. You can be assured that, that kind of role is not acquired over night. It is something that always comes from hard work, good work, and perseverance.
    When you get to years 11 and 12, take on more English classes, and perhaps any subjects that you could see yourself writing about. Because to be an editor, you need to have a head full of knowledge and experience.
    Then when you get to uni, take up a degree in journalism, and maybe even a creative writing to help expand and sharpen your skills.
    In the mean time, I would suggest honing your skills by yourself; write some articles for magazines you think you may want to work for. You don't have to send them in, just do them for practice.
    All in all, just keep writing like a madwoman, with the end goal of being an editor always in sight.
    Good luck to you, and like I said, no one becomes an editor over night... unless you start a magazine/online news site/ newspaper. But that is a whole different kettle of fish.
    Hope i've helped.

• I'm so sorry for not being clear haha

I want to become an editor here on gag, make mytakes and stuff.

I want to be an actress lol

• LOL, then my dear, I have no bloody clue.
      And I have a similar goal as well; to become a successful actor and film maker.
      Good luck to you.

• Thanks a lot ❤️ Good luck to you too! I know we'll succeed 😊 haha

• u have only 6 MyTakes... which means there's a long way to go...

i'd have like 25-26 MyTakes if i didn't disavow 'em all... and didn't become an editor...

fuck... anyway GAG's core subject's relationship (includin sexual relationship), break-ups and all dat stuff u know...

well more or less those kind of topics...

if u r able to write such topics then u'll be after u have posted like 10-15 MyTakes or so... otherwise fuck it... u'll never be one... a waste of time and energy... :(

so wot do i want here anyway huh?

• It's really simple, make a list of people who are editors, and let's send a queue of brut force, password detecting software. Whichever account opens first, you can have it, and if you can wait you can have them all.
    If you wanna be real editor then it's tough, career as an editor sucks...

• I know a dude named Edward Itor.

• Write lots of good MyTakes that get promoted!

#GetToWork :)

• I'll give you some songs of mine
    Edit them and you'll be famous one day 😂 lol

• Spam a bullshit story like everyday.

• Write many good mytakes over a longer time... Good luck lol

• editor of what?

• Why the rush?

• Why would you need to be an editor?

What Girls Said 10