Who's your favourite GAG Moderator?

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I have noticed @xHoneyxBeex being very helpful in explaining what and why happens on here, and being very polite at all times.

I think there are other outstanding ones, but I have not personally observed them, and I think I forgot a couple who are not listed on the blog which seems to be out of date. (hint, hint)

Just realized that the one I listed is now an Admin. Further proof the list is out of date. Anyway, I have found her to be extremely helpful and publicly thank her now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me ahaha 😂😂

Jokes aside, don't really have any faves cause most of them are awesome peeps (I say "most" cause I don't know all of em lol) but here's one lovely lady - @XRabbitHeartX 😊

3|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 10

• I think I'm a pretty good mod.. or try to be? Super-sleuth, operate in secret. I don't call people on their shit as according to the rules, that's forbidden.

2|0
    0|0
  • @MissNowhere 😍❤

2|2
    3|2
  • I think I am everyone's favorite.. 8)
    but obviously i am kidding.. :P

1|3
    1|2
    • I have never noticed any mod activity by you, but as far as you being just a member/user you definitely are one of my favorite based on your cheerfulness and friendliness.

• Show All
    • Yep! As high as the prince was after dancing with Cinderella.

• Of course you are my favorite <3

• Myself. . .

___

3|0
    0|0
  • @klaatu51 that dude is funny as fuck

1|1
    0|0
  • @CHARismatic110. She's very helpful, kind, and funny. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • All my friends, they're mods and they know who they are 😘

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a fave really... ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a favorite. But I enjoy reading questions and opinions from quite a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Pedantic and @YourFutureEx
    Although they aren't moderators anymore, they are always the best in my eyes :- )

0|0
    1|1