What's the actual dumbest thing you've ever read on GAG?

Name names, or don't, its your choice.

Most Helpful Girl

• There have been many. But the latest one that made me laugh was that you no longer have sex once you are out of school (high school or college).

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Would you die a vargin or take it from the exit door every time

• Oh c'mon I'm sure youve seen worse. This place goes full stupid

• What you consider her question stupid... and the question is do nerdy girls owe me sex

• There is more than sexual meaning to the word virginity when a person has their first lip kiss they are losing their innocents their ignorance their purity

• A serious post claiming that blonds are superior to brunettes and guys who are with a brunette are insecure. Then the person went on to be very rude to the shocked commenters. Wow.

What Guys Said 3

• A rant about a cashier checking a 20 dollar bill to see if it was counterfeit. He took it as a blow to his character. It went on and on and on. He just couldn't understand why she checked.

The guy who would ask a rate question everyday and attack anyone who said he was average or below. Then attack any one that said he was cute. Calling them a liar.

The guy who offered a subway Manger money to let him work for free so he could get close to an underage teen mom that he couldn't even speak to because of fear.

• One troll asked if he ate enough sour apples if his weeny would fall off. That wasn't you was it?

• The post I just read that asks: "Should we make slavery legal again?"