Is anyone addicted to Gag? How can I stop this addiction T_T?

• Yes, I'm addicted to GaG
  • No, I'm not addicted to GaG
  • I used to be addicted to GaG but managed to control the addiction

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I left for a long time... but frankly, its easy to get addicted depending on your niche. The most popular reason is finding someone who is quite cool and communicating. Mine was poking fun at people. If you have a lot of free time, GaG will get you.

• I need to quit. I keep coming back. I honestly had an easier time quitting cigarettes.

• In real conversations I give advice and just stand there expecting them to pick me as MHO lol

• U keep going until it gets old. It's sorta getting old for me.

BUT DON'T WORRY! I'LL JUST NOTIFY EVERYONE WHEN IT GETS TOO OLD AND WE'LL EXCHANGE CONTACT INFORMATION!

• Maybe not addicted because I could stop if I wanted... But I've been a lot here lately and checking gag ist the first and last thing I do of the day... I'm every day hours here so yes it's quite extreme but I noticed how I started burning out on it a bit so it's getting less

• It's okay i think it's more common for women but personally I just love triggering people or giving actual opinions sometimes

• My gag addiction has decreased thankfully.. I closed my old account and took a month and a half hiatus, it definitely helped. Plus I've been busier than ever, so that also..

• I have learned the art form to control my addiction! :-D

• i need to your ways Professor :)

• @springocelot

Keep yourself busy in real life, hit and run this site instead of sitting here for hours on end. I'm doing that now because my day is over, but during the day I'll hit and run this site throughout the day.

Yay for phones and tablets!

• Yep just haven't had the time

• during summertime, I was. All my friends were on vacation as soon a I came back from vacation. :( My social life was nonexistent.

• I guess I could say 'addicted'. however if I don't sign in the day it isn't the end of the world. I like hearing answers and opinions of people, especially of a sexual nature. it enlightens me. LOL

• Don't worry it will decrease with time

• You need to contruct a social life

• I like a little GAG to start my day. I don't consider myself an addict.

• I suppose you're a nerd.

• Well if you are busy in real life you won't have so much time for GaG

• im on gag instead of skyrim, that says a lot

• I'm addicted to it like people are addicted to Starbucks

What Girls Said 17

• 2|1
  • I seriously don't belive anyone who says they aren't. Like were all here for some reason XD

• Yes, I'm extremely addicted and IT'S UNSTOPPABLE!

• I sign in every day, so I guess I am addicted. The only thing I can see stopping me from getting on more is being busier in real life.

• i've tried weaning myself off of GaG many times to my old 2013 usage rate, which was barely, haha

i tried this app called Freedom... didn't work
    then i tried this app called 'cold turkey'... was better, but didn't work

the only thing that has gotten me off GaG for VERY long periods was being super busy and very content with my offline life
    as i've increased usage here since August this year, you can guess what my offline life is like...

• Burn your acc. With oil and acid.

• I swear I should be on My Strange Addiction

• You can't stop it.

• Right here... from time to time.

• Yes, I'm addicted to GaG

• I just rejoined after kicking the habit. I need someone to reach out to counsel me!

• I wouldn't so much say addicted bu- okay maybe.

• I used to be. I'm just more busy now.

• I remember my first time being addicted to GaG.

• I'm addicted to all websites like these its really bad!!

• I used to be but i switch to coke instead, much healthier...

• Get yourself banned