Can someone give me an example where a non-regular on this site got more than 2 or 3 answers to a question?

can you please link me to such a question? i would love to see if it's possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go to the "Popular" section, there's plenty...

What Girls Said 1

• Just click through the feeds, there's definitely some.

• that m next to your name quite clearly indicates that you're a regular...

• ah, so thats why you thnk you aren't a regular. your definition is off. a regular has nothing to do with how long you've been a member, but how frequently you use the site and how many people know you. i've come to realize that if you aren't on this site much and only log on now and then, you can basically forget about receiving real helpful advice to your question since people here only answer question from people they know/follow

• That's not true. I answer questions without even bothering to know who's the QA (I'd know when someone comments on my post). Then why don't you go off anon lol 😂

And by the way, not many people know me too. So there's that.

What Guys Said 2

• My first question to this site was quite popular if that's what you're asking. It was what are some of your flaws. Got like 80 hits in mere hrs and still getting them.

• i just went to your question to see if legit. how did you get so many answers? i post questions asking for real advice and only get a few answers. i guess people here just like answering easy questions

• It all depends on questions asked I guess. My other questions have only gotten a few responses so. ..

• It's all about how enticing your question is.

• enticing? is this some kind of creative writing contest?

• the fact that you give me an answer that doesn't make sense and then reply with an immture sarcastic comment shows me what i am dealing with. i guess i dont have to ask why YOU are on a site like this

• I'm not being sarcastic. You're just mad.