How do you try to help most people on GaG?

Do you try and share your opinion with them?
Help them see both sides?
Just try and support them?
or...
Give them the brutal truth?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually do one of the first three that you listed. If I have some experience with the situation, I will add that to my responses and how I handled things. I typically can see from both points of view as well, so I may add that if I feel the person needs to see that other side, too. If I cannot add experience or write from someone else's view, then I'll support them... unless I think they're too ridiculous.

• That is very sweet of you to do. It's helpful if people can see both sides of the issue.

I look forward to some of your help in the future.

• Thanks for MHO!

• It's the least I can do for all the help you provide people on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's tough to answer, I always try my best to try and support them, be understanding towards them and of course give them my honest opinion each and every time.

What Girls Said 8

• Tough love. I'll be honest with them, try to show them both sides to help prove my point. I usually stay as diplomatic as I can.
    I only play the part of the devil's advocate if it's someone who's trolling. I have zero patience for that.

• I share my honest opinion, but I try to do so in a kind way.

• Um... all of the above.

I share my opinion with them, most of them see my perspective in how I view it.
    I help some see both sides, some can't accept it, but at the same time cannot deny the fact.
    I try to support them, especially when they're in the hardest times, or something heartbreaking has been going on in their life.
    I give them the brutal truth if they don't understand or cannot handle their own situations.

Hope this helped :)

• I share my opinion with them and tell the truth and try to put it in the nicest way possible

• if they genuinely need help, then i'll be articulate yet concise with them as possible, explaining my position

• I like people who are willing to take time to share more than one sentence to help people.

• Brutal truth is the way I roll.

• I help but Im sarcastic :P

• I just try and be nice to them. I reassure people about their bodies (so many dick size questions about perfectly normal dicks smh), and tell some people basic sex ed that I'm rather appalled they weren't taught in school (the education system needs to step it up tbh). I answer quite a lot of questions as well where the person isn't really looking for advice so much as just venting. I just try and make them feel heard and cared about.

• I commend you for your ability to help people feel better about themselves. To educate people on things they don't know and the fact that you let people know that they are heard and that someone out there cares for them. I wish I had someone who made me feel like they cared for me.

What Guys Said 3

• Brutal truth. I don't see the point of telling people what they want to hear.

• no, im only here for the lulz..

• i'm not here to help anybody