Can you loose MOH%?

Tell me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can - It is your number of MHOs divided by the opinions you have given on questions where MHO is awarded after you give your opinion multiplied by 100 that gives MHO %.
    Don't worry though you would have to hit a real long spell of answering questions and not getting MHOs to drop.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you answer more questions and give more opinions on myTakes, your overall percentage of MHO will drop.

No one looks at MHO percentage anyway.

What Guys Said 10

• If you mean MHO% of course you can. Your MHO% is how many MHOs you receive out of all opinions. Once you have any MHO% as you continue answering, if you have opinions without getting any MHOs, it will lower your percentage.

• of course. it represents the percentage of your opinions which became MHO.

if you posted 100 opinions and 10 got selected MHO then your MHO% is 10. if you post another 100 opinions and none of them get selected MHO, then your MHO% will drop to 5 ;)

• The percentage of MHO is:

(Opinions that are MHO ) / (all opinions posted)

----

So yes your percentage can decrease, if you don't get MHO for an extended period of time

• If you post a shitload of worthless comments like me, your mho% will go down real quick

• Loose them? I doubt it. Where would they go? Lose them? I'm not sure. I don't think I ever have but I am fortunate enough to have a ton so I might miss it.

• Actually, MHO can be reported I believe in which case, if offensive, you'd lose the xper points you'd gained from getting MHO

• No, I don't think MHO's can be lost. Once you receive it, that is permanent.

• MOH is permanent so no

• Wait, if you mean the percentage yes, you can
      But if you asked if an answer can lose status as MOH then, no, it's permanent

• I JUST JOINED YESTERDAY
    SO I DONT REALLY KNOW

• Of course.

What Girls Said 2

• If you answer 10 questions and get 5 best answers you will have 50% best answers. However if you answer another 10 questions and get 0 best answers, your best answer ratio has changed from 50% to 25% so yes you can lose MHO.

• MHO% can decrease or increase depending on how many MHOs you are awarded compared to how many opinions you have posted. The more MHOs you get, the higher your MHO% will be.