What's a good short myTake topic to write about?

I want to write a short myTake so I can keep my Editor status since I don't have time to write a full myTake on Russia or some other big topics I have in mind right now.

I wrote one about Back to the Future but keep the ideas coming.
Here it is
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22907-back-to-the-future
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• How often do you have to write takes to keep the status?

How about Justin Trudeau 0 new PM 8)

• 2 per month

• oh that's not too bad :P

• I'm so sad I wanted Trudeau to lose.
      I voted NDP. I was leaning Conservative until the last minute but decided that the NDP economic plan was the best of all 3 parties even if they were the weakest foreign policy wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you should write about natural/historical wonders of Russia, possibly about Russian colonisation of Alaska in the 18th-19th century, or about Great Lakes in Canada, or perhaps about wildlife in Siberia, or Australia etc

What Girls Said 2

• A little paragraph about being an Atheist or something about music. I was thinking of writing one about "Beauty is Important in Society" but this one is going to be a long one...

• What about the something food related. What is a did you have had multiple ways. Which would you say was the best preparation? etc etc

What Guys Said 0