Are there people on this site that downvotes opinions just for fun, whether they disagree with what's being said or not?

I see downvotes on some opinions and think..."who is their right mind would downvote THAT?". I know we all have vastly differing opinions, but sometimes it seems like there must be people out there just downvoting everything.

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• There's always someone like that on any website where you can downvote things.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are people who do that. A few others have posted questions saying that they have haters because they seem to get down voted for every other opinion they post and asking if anyone else has the same experience.

0|1
    0|1
    • Thanks for mho 😊

What Guys Said 5

• Really? I don't know, not really sure. However it's possible. I don't do that anyways, I don't see any logic in it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, there are trolls on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'm brutally honest with my opinions and that's why i get downvoted www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1732598-what-do-you-think-of-this-picture

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't think there are people who down votes for fun. I think they primarily down votes when they do not agree with a certain opinion that they read.

0|0
    0|1
  • Wouldn't that be your opinion,

0|0
    0|1
    • Well, not if you were doing it just to be obnoxious, regardless of whether you disagreed.

• Show All
    • Oh, well yes. That much is true. Although some things stated as fact that are absolute truth get downvotes as well.

• What things that are stated as facts, are down other, prove that? Show me something

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!