Why aren't opinions that doesn't actually answer the question get removed?

When a user posts a useless nonhelpful shit instead of answering a question, shouldn't it get removed? Yet it never does, despite reporting. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like what type of answer, for example?

• Did you block me?

• Fuck*

• If you stop being an asshole, i'll stop whining, deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, it's especially annoying when they don't even read the description and just troll on the site. Those people are so toxic to GaG.

What Guys Said 13

• We are like roots
    Inseparable
    Always together
    Friends come and leave
    But true friends never go
    You are always with me
    I am always with you
    You always make me smile
    You laugh when I laugh
    You cry when I cry
    You smile when I smile
    You’re sad when I’m sad
    You never judge
    What would I do without you?
    The endless days together
    Forever and ever in our minds
    We take care of each other
    Through the hard times
    You help me fight the strenuous battles
    Nothing will ever break us apart

We are like chains
    Inseparable
    Always together
    Side by side
    Through thick and thin
    You are my sunshine on a rainy day
    You make me jubilant
    You make me confident
    You make me feel important
    You are my safe haven
    Nothing will ever break us apart

We are like glue
    Inseparable
    Always together
    Whenever I’m blue
    You always make me joyful
    You’ll always make me gleeful
    You’ll always make me cheerful
    You’ll always make me high- spirited
    Nothing will ever break us apart

We are like strings
    Inseparable
    Always together
    I trust you
    With my life
    You keep my secrets
    Of my fears
    My doubts
    My thoughts
    You make me strong
    You help me face my fears
    And conquer them
    Nothing will ever break us apart

We are like binds
    Inseparable
    Always together
    We are connected in a way no one else
    Will understand
    Through the ups and downs
    Nothing will ever break us apart

Best friend
    Just so you know
    You will never be alone because
    I laugh when you laugh
    I cry when you cry
    I smile when you smile
    I’m sad when you’re sad
    I’ll never judge you
    I’ll be your sunshine on a rainy day
    I’ll make you jubilant
    I’ll make you confident
    I’ll make you feel important
    I’ll be your safe haven
    I’ll make you joyful
    I’ll make you gleeful
    I’ll make you cheerful
    I’ll make you high- spirited
    You trust me
    I’ll keep your secrets
    Of your fears
    Your doubts
    Your thoughts
    I’ll make you strong
    I’ll help you face your fears
    And conquer them
    Because you are my friend
    My best friend
    And I’ll take care of you when you’re blue
    And I will help you fight the strenuous battles
    And this is why
    Best friend
    I will write 400 words
    Just for you
    And only for you

• Yea whatever.

• I've considered leaving it myself here and there. but over the years, I've just sort of grown accustomed to the cycles of all the users. so i sitll like it for that.

• I'd pro ably leave only to come back when I have some questions I need to ask again. And by then, I hope the trolls and the losers and the pussies that makes this site shitty and high-schools like would all have disappeared.

This is like a cycle.

• Unless the answer breaks the terms and conditions it can not be removed regardless of if you think it is a useless post or not. What you might think is a useless post someone else may not.

• If they instead of answer the question just insults the asker then? Wouldn't that fall under nonsense? What is nonsense anyway? I feel like the new gag is literally literred by mods, but barely anything gets removed anymore. In the past, we had less mods yet more post removals. Gag is going down

• I find Whoooooos opinion insulting. And also nonsense. If he didn't read, why even bother? It made me feel unappreciated a d trolled, to be honest. Do you encourage that kind of behavior?

And no, I'm not just looking at one or two opinions here. I'm talking about it in general.

• My comment on his nonsense was a strong opinion. He was being offensive with that gif, don't you think?

• Answers are removed only if they violate the guidelines.

"Nonsense" is usually used primarily for questions, the type of questions that don't have any kind of answer, for example "ask me anything you want".

"""Nonsense – Posts that are irrelevant to GirlsAskGuys, or posts that don’t contain enough details will be removed. If the post is so unrelated or pointless that it will annoy our members or if the entry does not have details at all for it to make sense, it will be removed.
    For example, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” "Help me with my homework!" or "Ask me anything!" will be removed."""

As per the FAQ: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

Although I put the "help me with homework" questions in Education, I think this hasn't been updated to reflect well yet.

Bluntly antagonistic remarks ARE removed when a moderator sees them.

• So should I just let people post useless stuff and insult me on my questions then? Okay.

• I don't think it is that severe, but yes, I also do prefer dogs. But I also know how to adapt to cats in such a way that they don't intend to maul me to death.

• Cats and me... We just ignore each other. They are on alert around me, and i sometimes find myself having the urge to Cook them if they wake me up at night lol

• That's a good question, but the answer is as long as they don't violate any guidelines they don't get removed it's an admin decision basically. What kind of an answer members give are not considered as a criteria to remove such questions.

• Yeah. So someone should tell me then, what is nonsense if those kinds of answers are not considered nonsense?

• Thanks for giving a well thought out answer. I know there are clowns everywhere. But if the police acts strict, then the impact these clowns have could be handled and the members wouldn't lose faith and feel upset because of the lack of action on the police's part.

• Yes, you're 100% right. I totally agree. You have my support, lady.

• Do you have the time to do that?

• You guys are tolerating way too much bullshit on this site. Look what it has changed into

• Ops I forgot to answer sorry

• Booooring! Let's all talk about our favorite cheeses! I like havarti cheese best, what's your favorite?

:^)

• I appreciate the nonsense... it gives me clarity sometimes and allows me some perspective on the question..

• Those answers SHOULD be removed under "nonsense"

• because laughter makes people forget about all the srs shit in the world for just a bit...

most useless posts r usually an attempt of humor... the rest would be blatant trolling... which do get removed like a few of mine.

• I like pizza.

• Useless answers are not a reason to be removed thats why...

• Well they're just noise aren't they? And they're nonsense. Why else would thety include the category nonsense if not for actual nonsense like that?

• Yes i do see your point. Who wants their question littered with 'nonsense'

• Not just about the nonsense, but the fact that those nonsense insult me bothers me more. It would bother you too if you experience it.

Mods hide things, admins delete them permanently. If we report, our reports go straight to the admins

• It's too subjective. One person's helpful answer is another person's rubbish.

What Girls Said 2

• Like Anon said, it's too subjective. Like a post asking for clarification isn't answering the question, but it's still useful. A post asking about the motivation behind the question may not be obviously helpful, but it might help the asker later on.

I also know I don't want to go through every single post being like "hmmmmmmm helpful or not?" I'd never have time to enjoy the site for myself OR find the things that really need to be removed :/

• And I don't expect you to. But when it has been reported already it goes straight to the admins then, doesn't it? And i wouldn't report it unless it insults me. Then I find the lack of action to be... unpleasant.

• Does the post have a direct insult like "you're dumb" or whatever?

• If those answers have enough reports under the nonsense category, then they might get removed, but then I'm not really sure. It depends on how bad the opinion looks and if truly breaks gag's posting guidlines.