These rate my butt and boob questions need to stop? What do you people have to say?

Don't you people think these rate my butt/boobs questions too distracting and that it kills the purpose of gag? Like I don't want to end up fapping to such questions. Am I the only one to think like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not distracting at all. They're annoying. I don't want to see bare ass or boobs but guess who has to babysit the posts. The moderators. It's so rude and inconsiderate to post those pictures.

If those people spent half the effort on finding a therapist as they did on their pictures and justifications, this site would be a better place.

• I agree with that thought. Yes I'm not only distracted but obviously annoyed too. It's like I don't want to open up such questions but somehow end up commenting on them which I feel is a bad thing.

• Your link takes me to your profile page. No topics tab that I see. I don't need it as I already understand, but wanted to let you know that the link does not take you to a topic.

• @Red_Arrow oh thanks I thought it would take people to their block pages, but I guess not :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I completely agree. However it is most likely just that these people have self- confidence issues. They probably feel like that kind of thing is important to guys but honestly - this is to the girls - a decent guy doesn't give a damn how you look. Beauty is about whats on the inside. So if you're worried that a guy won't like you because you have no boobs, if that's true then that guy isn't worth the effort.

• Those are wise words my friend but if they've such issues then how posting your butt or boobs will solve such matters of concern? It's not like those girls are underage and I'm sure a lot of guys are doing this here pretending to be girls. It's time gag did something about these faketards.

• I agree that they can do it elsewhere. But I do not agree that it is self-confidence issues with most of them. Gals with tremendously great bodies saying they "think they might be too fat, no wait, maybe too skinny, no wait, what do you think?" And the ones that post every few days saying "Is this better?" That is just fishing for compliments and you certainly don't need to take off all your clothes except for a thong and fingers over your nipples to see if others think you are okay.

• @Red_Arrow Yeah exactly haha, I probably should've said that only some have that problem, but then I don't really go on here much so that's kind of all I see

What Girls Said 2

• so filter your page and don't click on them? wat's so hard about that?
    I think people should be able to ask whatever they are interested in knowing..

there are a bunch of questions on here that i find completely ridiculous... but why complain about them? I simply do not click on them... why bother? There truly are people who want answers to irrelevant questions... so let them. There are tons of people who are happy to answer them... just don't click on the ones you don't like. EASY!

• How do I filter these questions? They tend to be in every category. Yes I can avoid myself clicking on themm that's why I said they're distracting. It's not like I haven't tried not to answer them but again the problem is at both ends. I believe most of the questions are out up by guys and they aren't real girls which needs to stop.

• Lol that's not what I entirely said 😂

• in a brief. ... basically yeah. xD

• i think its very dumb and attention seeking.

What Guys Said 2

• I think if a random pair of boobs on an advice site make you start fapping then you might have more severe problems than the content on GAG.

Although I do admit rating them makes no sense, it doesn't really change anything and attractiveness is based on your face not on your butt.

• I do not fapp to such content here. It was rather used as a metaphor.

• It's not any more irritating that the is-my- 9"-dick-too-small questions.

• True but I wasn't thinking from a girl's perspective and clearly I've not come across the dick questions. I'm glad I havnt come across though.

• I see them frequently in the sexual behavior category, and the morons don't even limit their questions to female responses. . . so of course I tell them that 9" is rather puny.

• Hahaha