Do you wish you could see how many more questions you can post?

I hate it when I've written a great question but as I try and post it I get that annoying red message telling me I have to wait 24 hours!

Do you think GaG should either 1) Let us make more questions depending on our Xper lever, 2) Let us know how many we have left or 3) Both

• Let us have more questions
  • Let us know how many questions we can write
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Other/See results
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh there's the "save draft" there, I mean, that's what it's for, right?

Anyways, no. I don't mind it, but I don't feel the need to implement it. I don't even ask 5 questions per day plus if I needed to know how many questions left that could be asked, I could just hover over my "questions" tab to check/count it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think GAG should have a system where your level indicate the number of questions you can post.

lvl 1 = 1 question
    lvl 2 = 2 questions per day
    lvl 6 = 6 questions per day
    Guru= 10 questions per day
    Master = Unlimited questions per day

• How many levels are there in total?

I think it should definitely be clearly indicated.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• So this is the great question you had to wait 24hrs to post? lol

• Let you know, why? Because you can't count to five?

• Oh I see, you're just too LAZY to count? It isn't a matter of staying on the site all day you over excited thesaurus of a man, you just click on your questions.

• Tell me, why are you so bitter? In fact, I don't even know why you're here if you can't even be productive.

• Doesn't the Draft option alleviate these concerns? Just save the question for another day.

• Doesn't GAG have some sort of save option available now? As for the amount of questions you can ask why would you need more?

• mmm maybe...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!