How many GAGers are lying about their gender?

I feel like there are some GAGers who know just a little too much about the opposite gender to be the gender they actually claim to be. It's as if they know first hand about the specifics. Also, the "girls" who ask questions like, "Would a guy like it if I (insert some random fetish)? ;)" seem suspect to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Will a guy like it if I suck him balls deep and slurp up all of his cum?

Oh dear!
    I just outted myself.
    :(

• Lol, I'm not saying a girl can't ask things like that, it just causes my catfish senses to tingle.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have boy parts and girl parts but there is not gender box for me to tick sadly. Am I lying or telling half the truth you tell me?

• Well that nails a huge topic on it's head. Do you identify as both, none, or one or the other?

• Both. Its hard when you go into the changing room at the gym. The guys are a bit shocked if I change in the mens locker room as I have breasts and a very female body but aren't as bad as the women many who have complained and got abusive when they realise I have a penis. Seems I have no place in either but my local gym have treated my very decently and let me change in their staff locker room.

• That's nice of them at least. Sorry to hear about that though, that's rough.

What Girls Said 10

• Oops, I've been caught!

• I've been seeing soooooooooooo many girls who are guys lately. It's INSANE. Like who do they think they're fooling? Oh! I do know one girl was posting as a guy since she thought we wouldn't realize it was her XD

• Lol, I thought so. I didn't want to be rude to a girl who is just more comfortable asking people about sex, but sometimes, it just seems so over the top that it's not real.

• Just think: "would a girl already know this? would a girl ask this this way?" then it's easy. Like there's someone asking "what are your preferred summer panties". Def a dude. A girl would ask "what are the best underwear for summer?"

• The last time I checked, I was a woman.

• yea its pretty common... well its the internet

• Lol, I'm not. I'm a girl! No denying that.

• Pretty sure I have a vagina. ;D

• But what would I gain by pretending to be a girl? :/

• O: you got me!

• Yep it's so obvious some of users are lying about their gender, especially the girls who ask perverted fetish questions and get mad when they don't get the answers they wanted

• Nope, I don't lie. I know I'm anonymous, so that isn't helping my case. Some do seem suspect to me as well, though.

What Guys Said 4