Does anyone else get annoyed when the grammar on this site makes no sense or am I being rude? Sometimes I can't even understand people's questions?

Some people don't use punctuation and their whole question is a single sentence and I can't understand what their point is. Or some people just word their questions so terribly it drives me insane and I just don't answer it because I know I will end up being rude to them. Does anybody else get annoyed by this or am I being rude?

• it's so annoying!
  • sometimes I get annoyed
  • it doesn't bother me but I get why it bothers you
  • no you're just being a bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• I have recently had a four word opinion deleted by GAG. It was in Dutch. Apparently this is an English speaking forum. So why can't Americans on here talk in plain English and say what they mean? All this about "hanging out" ( that's what I do with my laundry to dry it ) and "booty" ( I understand that to be the spoils of some nefarious act )!

I was criticed heavily for writing 4 words of simple Dutch,, because it shouldn't be necessary to translate them. So GAG, why the fuck have I spent so long in translating these Americanisms into plain English? By your own definition, 90% of American posts should also be deleted!!

• I'm not saying that none of these posts are from Americans who speak English as a first language - I'm sure plenty are...

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, doesn't really bother me. I've been around so many people with broken English so a bit of grammar and punctuation mistakes don't annoy me or frustrate me. You never know if this isn't someone's first language or if they genuinely have a learning disorder. Maybe they were half sleep and lazy or perhaps they simply were not taught very well and didn't address those grammar/punctuation mistakes early on.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm the Chief of the GAG Grammar Police. Message me and we'll conspire... ;)

• I just ask to elaborate. no biggie on my end. they usually always pull through.

• It is! You can report posts for that reason.

What Girls Said 5

• Grammar is important.

• It is annoying but you can report myTakes/questions/comments with poor grammar in which you can't understand it, under "grammar". I'm lucky and get to immediately hide them, it's so satisfying.

• I totally agree with u!!! It irritates me!!!

• I agree. It's annoying.

• 'M $oo $orri can't heeelp eett