What do you think of some guys who follow almost every good looking girl on GaG?

Aren't they creepy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly think they are kinda sorta really lame and they may need to get a life. Or they just like good looking women. But it's usually the first thought. Especially if they follow one male user, Mr. GAG himself, then they're following like 70 female users lmao

• hahaha exactly my thoughts, some of them unfollow GaG also since he's a guy and of no use to them lol, they kinda hate blue color I guess

• lulz, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as creepy as the 45+ male users who follow under 18 girls :(

• oh yeah even his opinions are creepy as fuck... is it possible to tell the FBI to keep surveillance over him? he might be a closeted paedo

• thnx for mh

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really care cause it doesn't affect me.

• Guys are doing that had no idea

• awww they haven't followed you...

• I have followers I ididnt know some of the guys on here were following random attractive female pictures

• I don't really think about it cause I don't pay attention to the user enough to know that they follow only the pretty girls on GaG.

• It's not that creepy. If he followed a bunch of other random people, it would look fine. It would make him look a bit less obsessed with beautiful gag girls. What's worse is a guy who has like 70 facebook friends and they're all hot girls. What's even creepier is that I was stalking him 😅
    He was my crush, I was curious, and I felt like I needed to stalk him.

• Nothing.

They are just whatever

What Guys Said 5

• Really they do? that's not right and that's stalking, irritating, annoying in every sense. Yes of course that can be creepy.

• It's sad to say the least and disturbing every once in a while.

I follow two people one girl and one guy. Can't remember why though. I've been tempted to follow more but I like the surprise of seeing what they come up with.

• don't even bother to check their follow list lol

• yeah even I don't but there are a few guys who are following almost every girl on this type... can smell desperation from their profiles alone

• no, cos they like hots when they see it... and liking hots is a cardinal sin..

• LOL! this is humorous. So you had to follow all these guys to see who they are following? Doesn't that make YOU creepy? J/K they are creepy.

• nope, but almost every hot girl has them in their follow list

• Gee I must be lame I follow three guys, two I admire and one who asks for fashion help. Must make me gay tee hee!