Do you think anonymous users are fake?

do you think anonymous users over here are fake?
what makes you post as an anonymous user?

1|0
11|8

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing would make me be anon, i think its so boring

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think they are fake. Sometimes answering anonymous is the best option when a situation may be unstable; you're worried about your privacy, safety, and users following you, there is personal and potentially identifying experiences being shared, the environment makes you feel uncomfortable, or you simply don't want to publicly be associated with a certain subject.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• no they're not fake. they're just like meeeeee! :P and others lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, not necessarily, they could be just protecting their identity for reasons known to them. I never post as an anonymous user!, I have a username as you can see.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they just don't wanna have that opinion or question attached to their name. Of course there are fake ones by there are also many fake profiles which don't go anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I say anything I want regardless of my name being next to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the question. If it's something that is very overtly controversial, I'll go anon just so I don't get blown up with responses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never go anon... except for some questions but never for opinions... there are quite a few fake users here

0|0
    0|1
  • Nice, not allowing anonymous users. Looking for a certain answer, eh?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I post anon because a lot of GAGGERS know my username. And if I have a legitimate question I don't want to feel judged by a community that I highly like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol nah. I don't get why so many people have problems with anons. To me, some of them are a lot nicer than the people who have real usernames on here.

2|0
    0|0
  • nope. they just dont wanna be attached to an identity and that's ok.

others could be though, u never know. the people i can truly confirm r real here r the ones whose photos I've seen. other than that I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like, anonymous user are computer generated artificial intelligence? That's silly. No, I just think they are shy or embarrassed of what they are saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they aren't fake. Some ask weird or embarrassing questions they don't want showing up their profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake how? They are obviously real otherwise they couldn't type.

0|0
    0|0
  • No? Some people just like anonymity, others, don't want to be judged etc...

2|0
    0|0
  • No they aren't, I go anon if I don't want people to know who I am. Like if I answer a question I don't want pervy comments sent to my messages

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not fake.
    Some just don't like to be recognized.

0|0
    0|0
  • deep question... that be weird though

0|0
    0|0