Thinking about quitting this site because of the ads?

I'm sorta contemplating it. At least it has crossed my mind. The ads are really annoying and lagging the site. Sometimes it's difficult to comment or even read posts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Use an adblocker...

Most Helpful Guy

• What platform are you using? If Android, is your phone rooted? If desktop, what is your browser?

If iOS, then your only hope is reaching 5000 XPER points and become level 7. You don't see ads over level 7. I seem to be getting 700 XPER a week, but I'm slow.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure but once u reach a certain amount of points, the ads go away. I was VERY annoyed by the ads at first too.

• Either use the Adblocker extension on the Google Chrome browser or wait it out just a little bit longer and reach Level 7 Xper. At that level, you will no longer see ads.

• Just get Google Chrome and download adblock.

• I use adblocker and didn't even know there are ads on this site... So there you go.

What Guys Said 4

• If you reach xper level 7 (I believe it was), you will no longer see ads on the site while logged in.

or you can use an adblocker.

• Why is that a reason for you to quit this site? I know ads can be annoying but if you are using a browser like google chrome then you can easily install the extension that blocks all ads on the site. This problem can be solved easily.

• At a high enough level, you don't see ads anymore! :)

• Get on mobile.