What do people say on GAG that really pisses you off?

For me, it's this:

When random idiots (BOTH GUYS AND GIRLS, MIND YOU) claim that girls have no place in this world
When Christians/Catholics (not all, only a select few) try to enforce their religion upon u, and say science is wrong (I don't know what I think of God, but I don't like having religion forced upon me!)
When people ask Rate Me questions that they know for a fact that, even if they ARE ugly, will still get postive comments.

Hate me for it, but I had to rant. Ur turn. Go.

Most Helpful Girl

• what pisses me off most is when i write something and people COMPLETELY MISINTERPRET what i say. it's really irritating because when i say something, I'm 100% sure the way i write is not THAT vague, but nooooo people just dont seem to compute sometimes lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly it's the people with little to no life experience who judge and criticize others harshly.

What Girls Said 9

• When people make assumptions of a situation of mine and it's complete utter bullshit. I just want to stab them honestly.

• I'm kind of scared of you lol

• @Dave20153 DAVE STOP COMMENTING ON ALL THE OPINIONS!

• When people are unnecessarily rude and ignorant. Most times it seems like an act. Like they wanna be known as a bitch. Or an asshole. And the whole PC bullshit. As if being respectful and not going out of your way to be offensive is so hard.

• Assholes putting how do I look questions in other topics. Bitch I don't give a fuck how nice your outfit looks, don't put it in fashion. 😒

• When someone tells me I'm shark bait. Because the guy I like is 19.

• Never heard of shark bait, that's jailbait.

• This dude Dave comments on literally ALL of the girls' opinions! WTF!

• He's a jack ass who thinks he knows it all. When literally he knows nothing.

• "Im a great person, good looking, why don't people date me"

• "does he/she like me?"
    then you answer and they go
    "no... blah blah blah, but thanks anyway'
    it's like they can't handle the truth whether its good OR bad!

• Well, not pissed off, they are just annoying. But the few you mentioned yes. Also ones that try to tell me how to think or that what I said is false. It's like... bitch, you don't know me so stop projecting. Assuming things makes an ass out of you, not me.

I actually don't get mad, even if they aren't trolling and are just rude people. It's just annoying.

• Some people on GAG r just a bunch of retarded assholes

• @Dave20153 dude why r u going through all the opinions and replying 0_0?

• Lol maybe. I mean there's one thing of being blunt and honest, and another going out of your way to just be mean and bring others down.

• "If you don't have sex , you are not living."

• It just makes you you

What Guys Said 8

• As soon as someone says alpha or beta, I loose all respect for them and stop answering their question...

• What if they r talking about wolves? Or computer software?

• Ha, okay well you got me there. I don't even mind in a work environment, but as soon as guys bring it up in a social/dating context, I'm gone lol

• they ask obvious questions, generalize, offensive questions, closeminded

• I hate when they post a question that isn't even a question!!! It's a waste of my time

• Those questions draw me in simply because I answer with a particularly criticizing answer.

• Asking questions.

• when people are losing a debate with me, and they say "Go do your homework~"

• There isn't much. I rarely get pissed off.

• Two come to mind: that if you are white you are automatically racist, even if you just complimented a post for a Black person being a hero or successfully going through some ordeal, etc.

People who judge the religious as dumb idiots who don't now any better and who are morally inferior to agnostics/atheists.

• "I cheated on my boyfriend, is this OK?"