Ladies and gents do you guys message people on here, for reasons other than advice?

Wondering how many of you message people on here for reasons other than for advice.

• Never
    31% (11)38% (18)35% (29)Vote
  • Sometimes
    53% (19)38% (18)45% (37)Vote
  • Always
    16% (6)24% (11)20% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Never messaged anyone to get advice... Sometimes I messaged people to help them but usually it's just for fun and chatting

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. I have no interest in chatting on here.

I have blocked so people can't send me messages. After trying out the app '' Whisper'' I got so tired of the thirsty people there.

So i only like to comment around here. I'm not looking for online friends or a sexting buddy.

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Sometimes when I'm feeling rather rambunctious, I message cute girls to have snapchat play dates with. You know, six pack muscle flex kind of stuff. I'm a farmer with a great body and nobody to share it with 🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't message too many people, I have although messaged a couple of people here but that's not a casual thing, it's normally for advice only.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've only messaged like one or two people. One I was asking what type of car was in their photo. The second I was asking her if her name was a reference to a song.

I don't really think of anything to message people about other than if I have a specific question about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I message people that I get/give advice. Then we start chatting about it and start to get to know each other and ask more questions about each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I socialize with users on this website all the time! This site is a community, so it is cool to take advantage and participate in it. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Mostly to have a conversation (WHICH I'M ALWAYS OPEN TO, EVERYONE!) but once I did it cuz I was a horny boy at that time.

1|0
    0|0
  • If anything I just thank whoever decides to follow me. Used to randomly flirt with girls I thought were cute / super cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, i've got a buddy here. We message often enough for non-advical (a word i've just made up, just go with it) reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have made friends that way, so I give and receive advice but its more for fun:)

1|0
    0|0
  • nope I don't... I hardly message anyone, though I have maybe twice or thrice messaged someone for reasons other than some GaG advise, I don't message people for advise when I have the option to ask a question

1|0
    0|0
  • i just like to smalltalk a little :D even found a bff on here ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • People have messaged me asking why I acted so aggressive towards them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really interact much here

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really talked to people since they got rid of the instant message tool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i have developed a lot of great friendships from talking to people on here. It's nice when you find some cook people out of all the trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't I have but everyone seems nice 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, and it's just for fun or getting to know some people a little better...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I basically never message people here about advice. I use PMs to chat with my friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah lol i message people here just for conversation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I message people often just to chat and pass the time. Every now and then, we'll discuss things we need help with, but, other times, we're just having fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • If this is the only way I can get into contact with a friend because they're unable to use our other platforms of communication, then I'll do that. But that's bout it.

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes just for messaging but they have to earn my trust. i think yesterday someone guy was butthurt about a girl not messaging him back on here and then posted your name that was a big dick move all i have to say is that you weren't in the wrong

1|1
    0|0
  • Most of the conversations I've had on here wasn't about advice. It was usually a continuation of something said on the threads.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know some amazing people here and I interact with them quite often

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I think the person is cool. I'm afraid to though because I don't want people thinking I'm weird or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm too anxious to do so. I get soooooooo anxious, it's unbelievable. I feel bad if I don't respond to someone when they've messaged me on here, but it's not because I don't want to talk. But my anxiety creates fear which keeps me from messaging others back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just chatting too

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I just like chatting with people :)

1|0
    0|0
  • PM. is mostly just chatting with people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only sometimes. It stopped when I started going anon, so I tend to stay anon most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I message when I have a question, that leads to conversations

1|0
    0|0