Is there any topic that you avoid here?

I avoid answering questions on two topics because I have no experience on the matter. So, do you do the same? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i do the same, no point trying to answer without some kind of base. Some of them are serious and deserve more than simple, empty, pseudo-funyy answers, so if im not confortable, i avoid it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that I do my best to answer questions from all topics, though I think I'm less likely to comment on health & fitness and marriage because those are two things that I haven't really had much experience in - obviously, I haven't been married, and I don't do anything special like going to the gym, so I can't really help people from personal experience in those topics. So I don't avoid answering them and I do give my opinions, but it's usually much rarer and only on the questions I think I have a solid answer on :)

What Guys Said 16

• depends on what mood im in. I tend to avoid being absolutely explicit when (under 18) is involved, other than that, I love a good fight in a controversial issue, see if i can rile the person up until they curse me out (thats how i know i won) or they block me (wusses) lol... Cheating is usually what i like to go on about, the number of girls that gang up and attempt to prove me wrong is amazing. I still hold out though...

• Out of the official topics on GaG, I answer in all the topics.

Penis questions I don't answer.

• Yes, there are a few topics I always avoid.

• Currently I am blocking 3 topics from my feed. I just can't take the same questions over and over. I will leave it to those still in the mood.

• religious ones most of the time. common sense, open mindedness and communication skills are not what the usual "atheist" or "christian" has on this site. there are some exceptions though.

• "How do I look?" and "what is he thinking?"

• There's nothing I avoid here. It's a free fire zone. My F/A-18 if fully armed and I'm cleared hot ! Which means I'm authorized to use whatever force necessary.

• I never follow subjects that a virgin like myself could possibly understand, let alone comment on... That, and anything political, which I find as boring as can be.

• I try to avoid questions that invite speculating, while it's fine to discuss things hypothetically, many people get attitudes with you and end up showing their own ignorance in the process.

• I avoid politics.

• i just give my opinion when i think i can help. but i can do question anywere... because if we dont know that why we ask :D

• How Do I Look questions. I usually don't care for them

• i dont avoid topics i may just go annoymas when i answer certain questions

• Penis/breast size questions

• Nope, i am fine discussing any and all topics

• Sex

and

Relationships

I'm assuming

I don't avoid anything. I try to help as much as I can

What Girls Said 11

• Penis and Anal Questions, @menina xx

• yes. like how to get girls to have sex with you

I know nothing about successfuly securing casual sex with a woman

nd sometimes guys directly ask me if I can help and I'm like: I am not the best person to help. I am on my 1st relationship and I am not into causal sex anyways.

• Any questions pertaining to religion or political issues are the ones I tend to stay away from because their hot button topics. It is so easy to offend someone, even not meaning to do so.

• Yes sometimes I will read a question and really want to give advice to them but just don't know how because I either have no experience with topic or don't know how to explain my thoughts to them.

• 1. Politics
    2. Race
    3. Abortion
    4. Creepy sexual stuff

I always regret commenting on those... but I still do from time to time because I'm a really slow learner.

• Yup, sexuals topic and the relationship/dating ones.

• Politics and religion. Both are messy and it's not worth the argument.

• "Is my dick too small?" questions

• Sexual healt. Sexual behavior & How do I look.

• Sex-related questions.

• Feminist/Anti-Feminist stuff. It's just a giant hate fest. The same old thing every time. Bores me to tears.