Can mods/editors abuse there power on GAG? How to report them?

Like I think a editor that created a mytake edited my opinions in a conversation I had that made some pieces of information come out missing? Another person with a opinion pointed this out and I was wondering if they could do that? They also wrote some very antagonistic things based on my opinion which was not on them personally.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Editors don't edit comments or posts. Editors only write myTakes. If an editor is antagonistic towards you, you should report them to a moderator. Editors are regular users who have only written enough myTakes to get an "editor" status. They can't edit any content on the site, not even their own myTakes once they're posted.

What Guys Said 5

• Moderators are normal users like yourself or any other person you see
    they can indeed abuse their power, but editing messages is not an ability they have
    and it's forbidden to abuse the abilities they do have and admins will take away
    their title and anything that follows if it is found out.. you can report them like
    you would report any other use you see here.. or directly to an admin: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

Editiors, as far as I know, has no "power" at all
    it's simply a title they've been given, because their
    MyTakes have been recognised as being regularly good.

If you found your posts to have been changed, I see two possibilities
    one, you made too many typos and it was changed, or you used words
    an admin didn't believe to be necessary/rude according to context.

• I am not aware of that.

• mods and admins i believe can do that. editors certainly can't. yes most of the mods abuse their power so they can have what they like to be written. most users figure this our pretty quickly

• There are people who are editors and mods, who should not be

• where power?

What Girls Said 4

• No one has the ability to edit content of opinions or opinion comments except admins. So, no editors or mods would have been able to do that. Moderators also cannot hide their own posts. If a mod wrongly hides a post from another user, the admins will put it back since admins make all final decisions. However, if you feel that an Editor or a Moderator is being antagonistic towards you, you can report their comments for admins to review.

• Yes moderators can absolutely abuse their power on here but we are checked constantly and if we abuse our powers it will be picked up on by the admin team pretty soon as they go over everything we remove or change. You can report moderators by contacting the admin :)

• Editors CANNOT edit anything, not even the myTakes that they've posted. They're awarded "Editor" because they've been writing good myTakes.

• You can't gag doesn't care about out problems it seems