• Like : the community feels
    Dislike :
    • the anons that abused it asking nonsense or their homework -_-
    • no search bar to search my stuffs
    • the addiction ahah

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I like most questions, creative opinions and the people here. I really hate the high school popularity selfie/mentions contests and attention fishing. God the attention fishing is so bad sometimes, it's like some people don't get any self esteem boost away from the computer.

5|0
    0|0
  • I like the whole idea of guys asking girls and vice versa; it's a good way to get to know some things about the other gender you don't usually get to know in real life. There's also plenty of nice people here.

I dislike the trolls. They make me waste my time reading their posts.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's physically, mentally, and emotionally taxing. A waste of time that is getting in the way of my life. And I have some other baggage with respect to online forum addiction in general. I have extremely sheltered myself from life as a result of it, merely reading about life instead of experiencing it.

As a result I'm deactivating soon and as a whole am very much limiting my internet use from deactivation on to find mental clarity, inner peace, and reach my true potential.

1|1
    0|0
  • The way they took away giving MHG to both genders

Hate the anonymous users

Question limit

There should be an anonymous limit

Hate some people on here too

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike almost all under 18 question who are just a waste in the newsfeed.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like the closeminded people, the offensive and obvious questions

1|1
    0|0
  • I like stupid people. I dislike people.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like, The brave women who respond to creepy questions with a laugh. I dislike, the "what does it mean" questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • You delete your account

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8