Any one else noticed that Klaatu51 left G@G?

Any one else noticed that Klaatu51 left G@G?
He told me he was leaving but I don`t think he publicly anounced it.

0|0
18|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• He had a specific reason for changing, but he asked me not to say why.
    We kinda knew each other a year or so back, before I dropped off the site for a while. I always considered him a rival.

I'm pretty he's still around, but I haven't heard from him since last week. Not entirely sure why or what, but I think he's trying to fix something, and the new account is a way to do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• he is back.. but in the shadows.

9|4
    1|1
  • He didn't leave , he's still here under a different username. He will not reveal himself until he is a master (within 2 years) he claimed. By that time most of us may be gone... even myself.

1|2
    0|0
  • Well it seems he is coming back, look at his recent activity in that picture.

5|3
    0|0
  • He made mention of deactivating that account and coming back under a new name a few times. He said he'd mainly stay anonymous on that account, too. He'll be back soon, if he's not already.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awe I am going to miss him and I wish I got his number.

1|0
    2|0
  • Awwh man I didn't realise he left. He wanted to change his username, that option isn't available so he was saying he will leave after redeeming his xper and make a new account.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is back already.. just pay attention and you'd be able to find him. I think I just came across his post lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll rise again like a phoenix.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he wanted to create a new username so he could get a new rep or something. Even though he types like a 10 year old so its pretty easy to know who he is even when he's anon

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't notice that! I've been busy. i thought gag seemed a little empty though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww that sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's coming back with a new user name. I think it starts with a "D".

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh. I wonder why.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😕😕😕😕He left?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw no :( . How come? He was cool

0|0
    0|0
  • *yawn*

Easy come, easy go...

1|1
    0|0
  • didn't know, dont care...

2|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• He did mention it a few times, he was a glory hunter anyway. He used to give a shit answer just to get the extra xper point and be among the top xpers, then when it changed to top MHO% that's what he concentrated on, pretending he wanted to start helping more but really it was just about GaG publicity. I'm sure he as another account though, so don't fret. haha

11|7
    0|0
  • he mentioned it casually, actually posted a question about potentially leaving I remember.

but didn't see any official announcement

0|1
    0|0
  • He's here, lurking in the shadows. Don't worry. When the need for the Batman arises, he'll be back.

He'll be back...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I've noticed because he announced it and he told me in the message... too bad... but I think he'll be back.

0|0
    0|0
  • he made a new account because he hated his name...

2|1
    0|0
    • that's at least what I got from his last question asking about a new name...

• but had nothing to do with him, if he told you he leaves then I don't know...

• He made a question about making a new account cause he hates his username with a passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I had too much to do the last few days so I didn't notice it, he's a weird guy that makes him really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • He's around and very easy to find if you paid attention to his writing earlier.

0|0
    0|0