Do you think people talk about you on gag?

Like gossip through pms

2|0
32|41

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Too many people on here to really care about one another.

Most of the people that get noticed are profiles with character (like @Dipsy ) people (women, mostly) who are open with their sexuality ( @MissNowhere ) or people who have insane MHO/Xper levels ( @KaylaS91 ).

Occasionally, you get someone who posts a lot that you recognize, like @Cinderelli.

But gossip? Nah.
    I assume most messages sent on here are from creepy guys trying to flirt with random girls who said something sexual once.

2|2
    0|0
    • umm.. ookay.. lol.

• Show All
    • @Dipsy No, they definitely notice. People just don't feel comfortable confronting others like that, even if it's a good thing like positive attention.

I don't care.
      Why hold back saying something good about someone? What's there to gain from that?

• There is indeed nothing to gain from not saying anything positive about someone :)
      But there is a lot to gain about saying something positive :D

I posted a question by the way, but received no answers so far XD That always happens to me, could you take a look if you dont mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• No idea. It's weird to think that there's a possibility of that happening haha.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 40

• Not as often, although one particular guy DID mention that "see this is why people are starting to dislike you even more behind your back"

And all I could think was

www.gifwave.com/.../...onna-hate-power-rangers.gif

2|3
    0|0
  • Probably not + I wouldn't give damn if they did anyway... since I'd still post however the fuck I wanted to around here ^_^ i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably lol
    "omg he's sooooooo cute!"
    "He has an amazing voice!"
    "omg he would make a great boyfriend! I wish he lived near me!"

6|2
    0|0
  • probably, im somewhat of a dick sometimes lol.

2|1
    1|1
  • I wouldn't be surprised if people talked shit about me. :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Loads of cuties.. and thats why i wanna sing baby @cinderelli this one song deep down from the bottom of ma heart 💗
    http://youtu.be/n3p47xpVqmo

0|0
    1|0
  • I believe that people have better things to talk about lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If they do, I don't care. That's kinda sad to be taking gossip about Internet people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they did I wouldn't know or care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I can probably think of a few girls on this site who I'd bet money talk shit and gossip about other users, however I doubt they talk about me specifically. I kinda just blend in.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, idea. However I don't really care about it. Nothing affects me as such,

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm that important, honestly

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, and I don't really care. People, including myself, are entitled to their own opinions, whether it's good or bad. If someone says something bad about me, then they should remember/realize that I could say the same thing about them. If you can't say anything nice or honest, then keep your mouth shut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah yes, the old PMS gossip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't think any one here talks about me

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly. I seem to cause a lot of controversy and get blocked by a lot of people, just because I like to point out facts and use logic. But it's all good.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's plausible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought about it before, but I highly doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know people have before but I'm virtually inactive now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, maybe I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • There's so many people here it's quite unlikely. Plus my stuff is usually upvoted if not ignored completely :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine not... hardly noticeable... can fly under the radar ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • More importantly. Do you think I care?

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it, I mean what would they talk about?

0|0
    0|0
  • no idea, nor do I really care if they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno
    Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, don't think that at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• Possibly. Ask me how many fuqs I give. :)

3|2
    0|0
  • LMFAO Don't know and don't care. XD

media.giphy.com/media/XXqKpW1FiJPP2/giphy.gif

3|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. If they have something to say about me they mainly tag me so I can see it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. The only people that know I exist are the people I have friendships with... and they don't all know each other. So, no.

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope I don't think so. I'm not that important :P

0|0
    0|0
  • probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only few times I talked about other GAGers with this GAGer was when I had recurring dreams about them. That, and another time was with this GAGer about the creeps on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh wait I totes read it wrongly xD
      But nope, those peeps must be real bored to actually resort to talking about me tho 😂

• I doubt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there would be any that cared enough to do that. Even if they did I wouldn't care since I don't know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why any would talk about anyone through PMs. The PM system on this site is kinda of annoying to use. But whatever man.

0|0
    0|0
  • People should be really desperate to gossip about people they never met before...
    To answer your question, I doubt it, and even if they do I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. I'm not famous here and there's only a small group of people who know me.
    Maybe that happens with famous users.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know.. maybe..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as much as I'd like to think lol. And sadly if people are talking about you in pm it's probably not very good 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt it. I can't imagine someone just going " Hey you know that chick IamNuts, she really is nuts" :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No one really knows me, so I'm gonna say no. Plus there are much better things to talk about!

0|0
    0|0
  • HAHA yassss probably so. If they do though. Idc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt anyone cares enough about me to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I'm not that paranoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't evengossip in real life. It's against my moral code...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, they've got better things to do than gossip over me

0|1
    0|0
    • I love private Girltalk About intimate subjects but not negative or gossip! Let's do it if you're bored

• They can't! If they did it would be removed as a "member post". :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoops, I didn't see the PM part 😂 I don't think so, and if they do I really don't care. Just goes to show how many people don't have lives.

• Don't know, and don't care. But I highly doubt they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • doubtful

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know. Probably but I could care less. It's just a website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I doubt it. I'd think people have better things to do than talk about me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. I don't see any reason why they would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I was friends with a few people on gag and one guy i was good friends with would PM me about personal stuff others confided in him about. Later i discovered he would message guys i was friends with and gossip and lie about me, but the guys didn't believe him. Eventually we all cut contact with him, and blocked him.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls