Can you delete a question on here?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• unfortunately not. u can only disavow it so that it's anonymous and u will no longer get notifications for it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Not completely delete it, but you can disavow it after 24 hours of the question being up. Which will not do much anyways. It can only be deleted by admins if your question is breaching some guideline. But nah man, you just can't delete it. If worst comes to worst, you can just make yourself anon on the question (if that helps)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't delete it, you can only disavow it, but it will still remain on the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • The closest you can come is to disavow it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, you can't not delete a question and admins do not remove questions, opinions or opinions on user requests. This is why people need to think before they post. Once it is up it is there forever unless it breaks the terms and conditions. If it breaks them then it will be removed but otherwise it will not be. The only thing you can do now is disavow it after 24 hours. If you disavow it the question will no longer be linked to your account and you will no longer get notifications from it. It will remain on the site as anonymous but not linked to you in anyway. Keep in mind once you disavow a question you can never get the question back.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't, once asked it's there forever. What you can do is asking it anonymously and no one will know who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Once you post something, There is no way to remove it. Trust me, I have tried.

2|0
    0|0
    • Exactly this. You think before you speak IRL so think before you post online :)

• Or in my case, Proof read before you post. That about gets me every time. lol

• Unfortunately not! It sucks!

But that's why we have he anonymous right!! Yay going anon totally, won't help anyone figure out who you are if you tell your full story on here 😅.

0|0
    0|0