Have you ever gone through some of your old myTakes out of boredom and laughed because of some of the ridiculous comments that were made by people?

Yeah... I was bored. xD

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I haven't made a myTake. (Make one. ;C)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol yeah 😂
    But the oldest of mine was only two months ago and I have less than 15 takes, so it isn't hard for me to do it. 😁

• I have only 4-5 myTakes and they were all promoted, but 3 of them have some of the craziest comments you'd ever come across. xD

• Feel free to do so.

• Thank you 😊

What Guys Said 4

• Never made a MyTake. I'm too lazy to make one, don't know what to talk about and my opinion is certainly different from the general opinion of GAGers when it comes to sex topics.

• o: Have you ever tried making one about something you're passionate about?

• I'm passionate about gaming and pokemon, but I don't see the point of posting about these on GAG.

• There's always great games to recommend to people. Hell, I've shared a pancake recipe, and have had no complaints. If I can do that, then you can do one about games.

• haven't made a myTake yet... was thinking about it but what I wanted to do was too much work lol. maybe another time ;)

• Like every comment.
    I don't write myTakes anymore...

• I still haven't written a MyTake! :-D

What Girls Said 1

• lol i always have a few losers on my takes. i find their lack of comprehension funny.