Would it be cool if on PM (personal messaging) we were able to send photos much how like we comment on publicly?

Like have them show the pic not just the URL

• Good Idea
  • Bad Idea

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell fucking naw!!! (in Kendrick Lamar's voice)

Now don't get me wrong, this/that feature would be cool for us as #GAGuys. But for the #GAGirls, on the other hand, it wouldn't be funny when it comes to the amount of #CockShots that they'd get daily (like 15 mark my words). Ya know if and when they chose to show their usernames while posting around here. So either they'd stop opening PMs altogether (exaggerating), leave the site, post-ANON 99% of the time or have to put up with it. Which isn't really fair, right? So yeah I like your idea, but I'd rather not have to hear about how some 14-year girl got harrassed by some creep who's 400000k miles from her on this site more than we already do -_-

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

What Girls Said 10

• I would like the option to have a hyperlinked URL, not actually show the picture. I am tired of having to copy and paste the URLs I have been sent. If we see the actual photo sent, that could be bad in some cases for those who send unsolicited dick pics. By just sending the hyperlink, I would still be able to choose whether or not I want to click on the link and see what someone sent.

• The people who think this is a good idea clearly haven't received the types of pictures that I have.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/51963164.jpg

• Yes! But that was allowed I would inundate you with random pictures of my life. And I have to keep a cool air of mystery.

• I agree with what @Neko_Chan said. If they want to implement it, at least have a "show image" function too so the rest of us could avoid seeing stuffs we don't have/need to see.

• YES! it would be good

• Ammmmmazing idea!

• super bad idea cause guys will just send us weird pics when we haven't even asked for them

• I have always thought it would be a good idea.

• It's not good because the privilege would be abused and swarmed with nudes by idiots pming people

• No thats just prompting this to turn into even more of a dating site than it already is...

• fuck it though I would rather have ease of access. People ask questions on here, and this has never been a dating site.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah but with a show image button too so nobody sees some shit they ain't trying see

• i think its a good idea, though it would be good if the image didn't show up right away unless you clicked it... like a "show image" button. Gotta take into account the number of guys who like to send shots of their junk -_-

• that would be a bad idea

• Im gonna say bad idea because people could send nudes and stuff

• they already can? how is this news?

• Well yes but if you click on a message and you see its a link to a photo then you dont have to click on it. But if you open your messages and there's suddenly a penis in your face because now pictures automatically show up, its different.

• people will open the urls regardless, thats how it works, because humans are curious creatures.