Have you written myTakes?

What was it regarding?
I'm thinking of writing one, but don't know which of the two should I choose to write on. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have written myTakes on various issues concerning dating, breaking up, getting married. What topics are you considering?

• The topics I'm passionate about I guess - food, traveling, animals and music.

• Write about something that you know about.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, approx 13-14 of em.

I mostly write about topics I'm interested in and definitely know about it such as food, traveling and other randomies in between.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 5

• i have written a few. the topics vary. just things that interest me or i feel i have a level of experience in.

• Never, I guess I should one day. I love writing, I just don't have the time to sit down and write one. Well, that and I haven't been truly inspired to do so.

• I have not written a myTake yet. I have thought about it, but I don't know what I want to write yet. Maybe one of these days! If you have two ideas in mind for myTakes, why not just write both?

• I know one of it is pretty controversial as it's regarding genders as what I've seen on my time here. The other is a very boring topic. So I'm not sure yet. One day when I have the time to go on my computer, I'd write one. 😊

• Sounds good! Good luck with it!

• Yes! It is about all boys having cooties.

• no i have not!