Does GirlsAskGuys exist in French?

The Spanish version of this is "Ellas Saben" so maybe there is a French version, has anyone heard of it?

I need to learn French fast and what's better than GirlsAskGuys in french lol

help please 😁😁

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't have time for a french version of GAG, you need to become a guru and master here first! ;)

• Don't fucking worry, I'm the shit dude, I'll be the best in the Spanish and English version

• oh and thanks for MHO lol

• I didn't see this before XD

I haven't start in the Spanish one lol but I'll make it dude lol

You're welcome 😁😁😁

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there is no French version.

Currently, the only other language versions we have are:
    Turkish: http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com
    Portuguese: http://www.elassabem.com
    Spanish: http://www.ellassaben.com

• Was about to answer this. Beat me to the punch.

• @Man_Over_Game Even though what you said is truth, things have gotten better. I registered there in April, I could log in once in 3 or 4 days and answer all questions. Today I can't, the number of questions has increased a lot and the number of members too. We can see many regular users there already, including myself, I'm there every day too.

So, I think that with the time all questions will get more answers. We're still far from being close to GaG, but we grew fast and I hope that the growing pace continues as strong as it's now.

• hmm... is it different with GAG we are using it? or remains?

What Guys Said 9

• How are you planning to learn French? I am an advanced speaker, so may be able to help if you have some initial ideas.

• That's would be amazing! Thanks a lot!

• If you need further help, please feel free to ask. I can also write my next message in French, if you like!

Finally, as you see, GAG forces character limits in posts, and I don't have enough points to send out messages here. So, if you like, I can write to you directly at your personal e-mail address, if you let me know about it.

• Oh yeah, gag sucks. I'll send you a message.

• No, I don't know of any French version. I know of the Turkish version, the Spanish version and the Brazilian Portuguese version "Elas Sabem" (I'm the number 1 xper rank among guys there :D)

• La Girls Le Ask La Guys? 😂

• There is no French version.
    There are a few French sites of the same kind.

• No, ce n'est pas nécessaire. La fermes Francaise ne disons pas quelque chose de l'hommes

• Je suis sûre que les femmes françaises avaient besoin de demander questions pour les hommes.

• You could always get a french boyfriend.. That would do it.

• Why do you need to know french?

• I wanna be a polyglot and I'm having my French test and some weeks

• Yea according to one the American government language organizations, its put under the 4th catagory of languages (the hardest/most different from english). Those languages include chinese, korean, arabic, and japanese. Out of those four its supposed to be the most challenging.

Thankfully to me the language has been a joy to learn. It being so different is what makes it so interesting. I never would have thought i would actually be able to read a language that looked so insane to an English native a few years ago.

Good luck to you too. Remember to just keep at it. And prepare for it to take a decent amount more times than french (at least 3x more, literally). and have fun!

• Thanks for the info, I didn't know that!

Same happens to me, Chinese being so different makes me love it. It's such an interesting language!

Thanks a lot, have fun too :)

• I can teach you french..

• no only in america

What Girls Said 4

• Thank god there isn't a french version, I don't think that learning french from the social media is good :p They use lots of slang words it can be confusing

• I see lot of slangs on Facebook but it's not that complicated I think haha

• Sometimes they even inverse words such as "Moche"=Cheum "Merci"=Cimer... They can even be confusing to french speakers haha, but older people use proper French in general

• Oh wow, I didn't know that hahah well, that's hella confusing!

• there is a brazillian version called Elas Sabem :)

• I can help you if you want !

• I wish it did :/