Did G@G change your life in a positive way :)?

It did for me. I've been dealing with a breakup for the past 8 months with no other girls to talk to. The advice given on here is phenomenal (for the most part) and I truly appreciate it all.

Thanks to you all, you've helped me immensely. If I was bored, I could answer your bizarre or legit questions to my best ability... Instead of thinking about who my ex was loving/ what she was doing.

You all are awesome. You're all like a bigger brother or sister to me :)

So, did G@G change your life in a positive way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Fuck yes.
    Sometimes I ask myself what the fuck was I doing before I joined GAG. This is a place for me where I can get my social dose since I don't really have friends in real life and don't go out much. I've made so many amazing friends here who have made me at least a little bit happier and have been there for me when I was going through things and really needed someone to talk to. Of course, it's not ALL positive, I've even shed some tears because of things associated with GAG, but overall the positives definitely overshadow the negatives. I can't tell you how many times I've laughed my ass off because of GAG and some GAGers. It helps cure my boredom and kill time like nothing else. It's a place where I can escape from the real world. Where I feel like I can be myself. Oh and I also got a boyfriend, so that's a positive as well I guess. 😛

What Girls Said 15

• I have been on GAG for nearly two years now, @WOritiz13 I have become Someone on here, dear, who has helped many a person, which is something I have been doing almost all of my life with their strife.
    It is Great people like yourself, if I was One who has helped you in any way, that make me feel that coming here every day, is something I will Continue because it is People like yourself who show the Most appreciation here, dear, and even take the time to Post.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes, G@G has definitely changed my life in more ways than one, all positively :)

• Yea, I was extremely depressed and upset over my ex for the past couple months and I got some great advice. Also I met some phenomenal people on here, which greatly improved my self esteem (for the time being)
    Also, I Have an outlet of where to write informational and helpful MyTakes and even silly ones because I am VERY opinionated and I have people to tell them to.

• it's been a mix

i don't ask questions, but reading through some opinions has definitely help put perspective on any tough moments i'm going through. i've also encountered some kind people on here.

on the down side, GaG addiction certainly does not help with my proscrastination problem

• Yeah I guess, I've met some nice guys here

• I met ma beautiful Vietnamese husband Chrissy so yeah <3 @Keyspirits

• yes GAG made me learn a couple of things and is full of surprise

• Hmm.. I think it did tbh. When I started I was still living with my dad, which.. I always felt really lonely there all the time.

And uh, not to sound like i have no life but.. You know, I kinda don't.. I don't make friends in rl too well, and while I'm sure most don't feel the same, there are a few people here I would consider my friend. I don't care what anyone says, it's nice.

I'm still pretty lonely but I think it's gotten a lot better since being on gag, so whatever. ;p I'm not complaining. It helps when I'm bored... Which is a lot. xD

• i met some amazing people on here

• Yes, it did, GaG is awesome :) <3

• Yes, it has had a positive effect on my life. I have gotten some good, unbiased advice (more so when I first signed up) and met some very supportive friends through G@G.

• Not at all. I didn't approve math for being in this shit.

• No, negatively

• Awh, why's that?

• I truly apologize for the cyber bullies and pedophiles you've encountered. I couldn't imagine.

• It is what it is. Thanks though

• Not really. It's been kind of 50/50.

• It's really horrible for helping me procrastinate and therefore not do stuff I really need to do.. but I feel I'd do that anyway :')

I love the feeling that I'm helping people when I get to answer genuine questions. Xper aren't half bad either :')

But the main way this website has changed my life is I met my best friend (who is also the guy I'm in love with) on here a year ago (a year in 8 days). That is some pure awesome right there.

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I have learned a lot from a lot of people here. I've even gained some insight and experience that I never expected I would get. I've learned how to be more understanding and be a better person.

• Yeah, kinda. I met new friends, like you :D

• well, i've encountered some nice people on here who i'll hopefully one day be able to meet in person

• I like gag usually. The annoying little shits i could do without tho.

• It did. I was going through a really rough situation with a girl and I got some really quality advice and it helped me realize that I'm not alone in having troubles and being deeply hurt by someone.

• It has I have met lots of great people

• Sure it's taking away my boredom every day

• Ehh not really, there are a few decent people on here but mostly it's more of the same shallow, racist, ignorant crap you see anywhere else.

• I've met new awesome people... so I guess it changed it in a positive way :)

• Yup same same, GAG helped me alot!

• Nah, just here to kill time.

• I regret making an account... But there were some positives!

• Nope nothing changed whatsoever

• I just got here so I don't know

• Its not that deep to me

• no. i don't see how that's possible -_-